Alternative to Pros Aide?

XpHoBiaX

I know it's here somewhere! I vaguely remember a topic about that somewhere...and I can't find it...( and I feel real stupid since the huntorials link is in my SIG)

I could use a hand in finding that info.

Anyways, is there anyone that can answer this question?
The project I am working on calls for a 1:1 mix of prosaide and acrylic paint.

At one point when I was here a long ass while ago, someone said to mix a little acrylic into the latex.

If it helps, I am working from a book called "A complete Guide to Special Effects Makeup" and the project is "Cat Hands" on page 82.
I don't know if anyone has or has heard of this book, but I am adapting what I learned from the book to making pred hands, feet and claws. (aside from other stuff)

I wouldn't normally be posting a topic, but I am going materials shopping tomorrow. :/

Thanks, and long time no see. lol

Thanks hun. I think what I meant was an alternative to perma wet...or something. People hated the permawet... LOL Got the two confused!! Go figure.

I have rubber cement already. I could use it up. I have this huge jar I bought and decided it was gross and not what I wanted to use on a totally unrelated project.

I am definately getting some prosaide, though!

Missed ya too~!

You're welcome

hmmmm, alternative to permawet........

I think any thing clear, such as Krylon clear coat might be stiff.... not sure :)

---
Ei'luj

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back