Almost Human

Bad name choice. Way too close to Being Human. Otherwise looks decent, and I'm always up for anything involving Karl Urban.

Re: Almost Human- JJ Abrams new TV show

Well karl urban at least earns it a chance at being good. JJ keeps this up he's going to burn up his fame in hollywood as fickle as they are with writers/directors.

Yeah, I liked the trailer, but what really irked me, is the fact, that it is going to be shown on Fox. Wanna bet? Two seasons and gone… just like TSCC

Not even a full one season is my bet.

Drive fast.
But don't drive off cliffs.
Trust me on this one.

The trailer reminded me a bit of one part "I, Robot" and another part of "Real Humans". I liked both, so I hope that this show has got a future.

I am interested in this show on both the story and the fact that Karl Urban is in it. It definitely has an I, Robot feel to it, so it will be interesting to see how different from that it will be, but I'll give it a shot.

I was lucky enough to see the whole 40-something minute pilot episode at FanExpo a couple months ago. (Karl Urban was there and introduced the video!)

It looks very promising. It's an interesting SF premise, and they seem to have been able to pack a bunch of CG SFX in without it looking super corny (a la Once Upon a Time in Wonderland). It was like watching a mini-movie. There was a lot of action, and some really good character introduction for a pilot.

What we were told, though, is that the version we saw was not quite the final edit that would be shown on tv next month. (I don't know what they could be changing. I think it was great the way it was)

Whoops started a thread on that one as well.... sorry didn't find this one on the quick search before... thanks for moving my post.

I like most how they designed the future city with lost of flying drones and stuff and fancy lights :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back