All Aluminum Rocketeer Jetpack build

This completely blows me away… the craftsmanship to make this part… unbelievable
72CEB564-7AF6-4D9A-B5CF-734E16FAF59D.jpeg

This completely blows me away… the craftsmanship to make this part… unbelievable
View attachment 1546296
Yes indeed...it's the "jewel" of the build. Compound curves that transition from one direction to another, and flanges that have to interface with the boosters at the exact angle and curvature (let alone the added complication of the tapering sections at the top of the boosters). Also the bottom has to interface exactly with the vertical piece under it, and the top has to interface with the radiator section. This piece alone (if I were selling individual pieces) wouldn't sell for less than $500. It is a tremendous amount of work to get that part made and get it to fit.

Yes indeed...it's the "jewel" of the build. Compound curves that transition from one direction to another, and flanges that have to interface with the boosters at the exact angle and curvature (let alone the added complication of the tapering sections at the top of the boosters). Also the bottom has to interface exactly with the vertical piece under it, and the top has to interface with the radiator section. This piece alone (if I were selling individual pieces) wouldn't sell for less than $500. It is a tremendous amount of work to get that part made and get it to fit.
I believe it!

Thank you David for rocketpack #012. What an absolute joy to see and hold (and wear). Unparalleled craftsmanship. One of the few rare pieces that you’d look at and say, yeah that’s a real thing. Can’t wait to add electronics, trigger gloves, and an accurate leather jacket to this showpiece.

Attachments

• 3EA2DC32-B17F-4F7B-A295-2B7258C4A6B9.jpeg
    3EA2DC32-B17F-4F7B-A295-2B7258C4A6B9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
Thank you David for rocketpack #012. What an absolute joy to see and hold (and wear). Unparalleled craftsmanship. One of the few rare pieces that you’d look at and say, yeah that’s a real thing. Can’t wait to add electronics, trigger gloves, and an accurate leather jacket to this showpiece.
As they say: "A picture is worth a thousand words":cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Is this the MR helmet?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back