Aliens Pulse Rifle Custom Display Base - Please Vote!

Hi all,

I need some help to decide what decal to use for my custom Aliens Nerf Pulse Rifle display base!

(if i get bored with it, I can stand my beer glass on it) LOL!

The decals are from Redbubble.com and was a test to see what the quality/sizing was like. I'm pretty pleased with them and got some Cyberdyne ones for my Plasma Rifle too.

I was originally most likely to go for the Hadley's Hope decal but now think i'll go for the USCM stars logo as a nice contrast.

Be keen to your opinions?

I'd go with the USCM logo, fits better with the rifle IMO.
(Also, I would do something with the hole on the grating, i.e. melt the edges to look corroded and brush on a little green&yellow paint.

Other than those, looks stellar.

_A

Let me begin by saying ....awesome concept on your base design ....really cool idea....
personally I like the USCM stars logo....the colors will all stand out , no matter which you go with...your base... your design... your choice....I think it will look good ,whichever direction you go...in my honest opinion....either way...you cant go wrong....they all work with the Pulse rifle...may even try ...a Weyland-Yutani building better worlds sticker....those are really cool too.

hello, where did you get that stand ? is very cool...

The stand in nothing more than a bar top drinks drip tray - they're not used so much nowadays - hence my comment about standing my beer glass on it if I get bored with it!

I was going to make a similar thing from wood with a grill when it occurred to me just to use one of these.

The stand in nothing more than a bar top drinks drip tray - they're not used so much nowadays - hence my comment about standing my beer glass on it if I get bored with it!

I was going to make a similar thing from wood with a grill when it occurred to me just to use one of these.

Unfortunately English is not my first language, so do not quite understand what hole to put beer, or the origin of the "invention"

It is a very good and simple idea, I will take note of this (y)D

I like the display as is in image 3, but agree with what has been said. Burn or melt the edges a bit where the face hugger is coming out. I also like the idea of the WY logo as well but given this is about the Pulse Rifle, you should keep the stars and stripes. Just my 2 cents

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back