Aliens APC M-577

RelicHunter

Hi All

I'm new to the site and after a dreadful 2021 I thought I'd start 2022 on a positive.

I have for a few years wanted to build a 1/6th scale APC, fully radio controlled with moving turrets etc, but I'm looking for a copy of the original production blueprints. I have seen these pop up occasionally online but haven't seen any for a while.

The plan is to create a full scale 3D model with the correct dimensions and scale it down to 1/6th, then build the replica model prop from there.

Are there any members that would be able to point me in the right direction to where a set of plans might be available?

Kind regards

Steve

You could try asking over at Aliens Legacy. Graham Langridge's blueprint / info sheet on the APC is very detailed and he's a member over there (SpaceJockey).

I'm currently building my own 1:16th scale with a full interior and I'm almost done. Feel free to ask me anything if you get stuck and.. good luck with the build!

Hi All

Just thought I'd post a few images of my progress, in-between everything else I'm doing ATM lol.

So after acquiring some decent accurate plans to work from I've started modelling the body and cannons etc, there still a way to go but its certainly taking shape.

Hoping to have some more completed over the weekend Body View 1.JPGBody View 2.JPG

Kind regards

Steve

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back