Aliens APC - 1/12 - ** **

Re: Aliens APC - 1/12 - ** 37th upd., pg 19 **

Wasili,. you did some great work on this. but from the start i knew you were never going to get back what you put into it. theres no way to make money doing this. with all the Cad work and machining you did it was impossible plus Carbon fibre for the body. thats crazy. cool for aircraft parts but its a model theres no way to justiy it for a model. your lucky if you made 2.50 and hour for your time and thats generous. i found out long ago it doesnt pay to do kits. your stuff looks great i would just do one offs. sorry it got out of hand hope you can finish this and settle up.

Wasili brother I have to say that your APC was not a faliure it was probably the best kit ever created of the APC other than the original studio model you put a lot of time and reasearch and built a quality model but the faliure lies in your marketing and sale of the model. If you don't have the funds to commit to an expensive project and one that will take time don't do the pre-order, or you can do a pre-order list but just don't take any monies because once you do your committed to deliverying the product. If you had the same problem before on another project change the way you do it and say "I'm gonna do it differently this time" let them wait if they want your kit people will wait till it's ready that way you can say "Hey I have this many for sale right now" and ask the people on the list if they're still interested and have the money at the time.

Last edited:

I think your post was taking birth control pills non-stop...

no periods.

(ba-dum-shee!)

What Cosmic? it's plain and simple what I said there change his business practices short and simple to avoid problems like this.

I was referring to the last part of your posting, anyways, this is kinda OOT here

Wow...waiting for over 2 years for a kit you pre-paid for? I could never do that...no matter how amazing the kit looks.

Well guys , not sure if it was the flood posting or coincidence but after the last few posts , I am happy to say that the refund has been made.
I cannot understand why it had to get to this point, but no matter what was said , facts are here in the many many pages of this thread.
Wasili good luck with this ...... You are gong to need it!

Re: Aliens APC - 1/12 - 28 1/4" long ** 23rd update, page 6 **

Wasili-APCwip78.jpg

Reminder of the awesome. This is the pic that kept me coming back for more.

Awesome indeed. People have to remember that these sorts of kits are often done in someone's spare time and have to be juggled around real life. Heck, if I was trying to kit something it would probably be years in the making too. Life's pretty busy these days.

Mars, you could have taken it to PMs. Things often go slowly in the garage kit community and patience is sometimes needed. Complex builds don't happen overnight, or cheaply. I seem to recall you dropping out on an APC build by myself without a word and leaving me high and dry with custom resin parts, but I didn't rant and rave about it....

Kudos to you Wasili. It's a fine project and WELL worth the lead time.

Mike

Long projects are cannon for this place just don't expect others to fund your hobby.
Take your time but do it on your own dime.

OK - that picture of the tire just reeled me back in! That's AWESOME!!

I really hope that this project meets successful completion - at any time.

The work is fantastic.(y)thumbsup

Just look at'em:

Wasili-APCwip155.jpg

They have WANT written all over them!!!

Regarding battlestars comments!!
I got paid out here and need not to post anything else, but it's unfortunate that YOU bring back into this thread unnecessary comments so I will address.
I never dropped out of your kit!
I asked you for a price and you wanted over 1000 dollars and again money upfront, and in my own opinion and no one else's , your kit although nice , it's not worth TO ME that kind of money, maybe it means it's out of my price range! But at no time I ordered anything from you, so before opening a new can of worms on yourself tell it right!!!
the reason why you did not rant and rave about it , is because I never paid you a deposit you required to start nor i gave you a definite ok, and again if you felt this way, maybe you could have "PMD" me!!

Next your opinions are exactly that!
You are free to troll and insult here but if you read carefully my posts, and wasilis, he and I mention we exchanged 30 plus emails.
As I am not protected by paypal anymore and wasili was not giving me results I posted here publicly so I don't misinterpret anything.
I actually got the result I needed by posting , why is it wrong?
Anyways I got out and got my money back, with you as I said thought it was too rich for me,so I never order it!!
This was never an issue of quality on wasilis part. Everyone paid in full or deposited at his request and based on wasilis said deadlines.
No on said WHEN he should finish it , wasili has been saying, it will be ready since his first page, read it!!!!!!!
Every month he promised via pm and publicly.
If you are upfront and say its going to take 2 years then the buyer has an option and goes in the run understanding.
Dude move on!!
Marcel

Last edited:

Regarding battlestars comments!!
I got paid out here and need not to post anything else, but it's unfortunate that YOU bring back into this thread unnecessary comments so I will address.
I never dropped out of your kit!
I asked you for a price and you wanted over 1000 dollars and again money upfront, and in my own opinion and no one else's , your kit although nice , it's not worth TO ME that kind of money, maybe it means it's out of my price range! But at no time I ordered anything from you, so before opening a new can of worms on yourself tell it right!!!
the reason why you did not rant and rave about it , is because I never paid you a deposit you required to start nor i gave you a definite ok, and again if you felt this way, maybe you could have "PMD" me!!

Next your opinions are exactly that!
You are free to troll and insult here but if you read carefully my posts, and wasilis, he and I mention we exchanged 30 plus emails.
As I am not protected by paypal anymore and wasili was not giving me results I posted here publicly so I don't misinterpret anything.
I actually got the result I needed by posting , why is it wrong?
Anyways I got out and got my money back, with you as I said thought it was too rich for me,so I never order it!!
This was never an issue of quality on wasilis part. Everyone paid in full or deposited at his request and based on wasilis said deadlines.
No on said WHEN he should finish it , wasili has been saying, it will be ready since his first page, read it!!!!!!!
Every month he promised via pm and publicly.
If you are upfront and say its going to take 2 years then the buyer has an option and goes in the run understanding.
Dude move on!!
Marcel

Not that I want to get involved in this, but this wasn't necessary. Battlestars was very nice and polite and didn't deserve this rant.

Wasili has a great project here, and with all projects there are challenges and difficulties, but at the end of the day, were're all here because we love this stuff.

You've got a right to say whatever you want and share it however you like Marcel, but how about letting bigons be bigons.

:rolleyes

Last edited:

You seem not to want to let this go do you?
MD, battlestar was trolling and the deal between him and me is completely irrelevant to this run!!!
How was he polite?
It was meerly a cheap shot at discrediting someone and should have been stopped by a moderator before it gets out of hand.
He Still obviously is much affected at the fact that I went with a different APC and not his.
Again totally irrelevant.
I am not in question here!
My disagreement with wasili was due at his broken promises about my refund!
Once I posted I got it , end of story .
I need no longer to post regarding this refund and certainly not be attacked by anyone for it.
If you do and the moderators don't step in,
Be assured I will once again post accordingly.
Again I say "let it go" and move on!!!

I'm building a dropship atm and as a "new" member (been on here for ages but I just never post) and from a long time before I joined I've watched a lot of threads turn to arguments. This put me off like you wouldn't believe. Like so many on here this is a great build but the drama...

You seem not to want to let this go do you?
MD, battlestar was trolling and the deal between him and me is completely irrelevant to this run!!!
How was he polite?
It was meerly a cheap shot at discrediting someone and should have been stopped by a moderator before it gets out of hand.
He Still obviously is much affected at the fact that I went with a different APC and not his.
Again totally irrelevant.
I am not in question here!
My disagreement with wasili was due at his broken promises about my refund!
Once I posted I got it , end of story .
I need no longer to post regarding this refund and certainly not be attacked by anyone for it.
If you do and the moderators don't step in,
Be assured I will once again post accordingly.
Again I say "let it go" and move on!!!

Contrary to the repetitive monologues, no one is "attacking" anyone. The only suggestion that I made was to let bigons be bigons. Heck, if you read what I posted, you'd see that the last thing I said was that "you've got a right to say whatever you want and share it however you like" ...and you lashed out at me making passive aggressive threats.

Strictly speaking, as an observation, it seems that the problem of letting this go is not with other members on the forum...

:rolleyes

Now back to the build!!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back