Aliens APC - 1/12 - ** **

Re: Aliens APC - 1/12 - ** 37th upd., pg 19 **

I asked for a refund , after a delay , wasili sent an echeque.
The paypal transaction was declined 5 days later.
Wasili I have emailed you again and no reply.
Could I please get my refund ?
Marcel

Hi Marcel,

You send me the email a few hours ago. I normally sleep around that time. I'll look into that refund bounce this afternoon when i get back from work. Sorry about that. I want you to get your refund asap.

Cheers,
Wasili

It bounced yesterday and I assume you get the same notification as me.
Yes I know you sleep and today when you got up you had time to post here but not look into that " refund"?
Yeah i believe you!
It's been now two weeks that I have been waiting.
This is after you asked for a further week when I cancelled.
So total 3 weeks.
I could understand if you said there was money issues , but at the time I cancelled you sold ANOTHER apc kit to a friend of mine, and received payment.
I assumed that was my spot and waited. I figured take from Paul to pay Peter??? Or vice versa?
Now do I also assume that particular money is also gone?

It bounced yesterday and I assume you get the same notification as me.
Yes I know you sleep and today when you got up you had time to post here but not look into that " refund"?
Yeah i believe you!

Marcel,

You're twisting my words again.

I'm not sure about you, but we're not allowed on the internet for private matters during worktime. I saw your mails/post minutes before i started.

It's been now two weeks that I have been waiting.
This is after you asked for a further week when I cancelled.
So total 3 weeks.

Two weeks ago, on the 4th, you cancelled and wanted the refund. I issued it last friday, through paypal, as an echeck. We put enough funds into it. I'm sorry it bounced last night, i'll look into that now.

I could understand if you said there was money issues , but at the time I cancelled you sold ANOTHER apc kit to a friend of mine, and received payment.
I assumed that was my spot and waited. I figured take from Paul to pay Peter??? Or vice versa?
Now do I also assume that particular money is also gone?

And the last APC i sold was to your friend Jediguy, that was 3 months ago, in January. Not at the same time you cancelled, which was 2 weeks ago.

Anyhow, i'll get back to you tonight.

Cheers,
Wasili

just excuses mate!!!
talk all you want, at the end of the day, no money and no kit.
I gave you plenty of opportunity and was very reasonable with the suggestion above, you chose not to send anything and have now been dragging me with more excuses.
After waiting for you to deliver on your words for 2 years, you are very lucky that the product looks good and people have not yet cancelled.
you can try and explain all you want and no one is twisting words on you, in my experience , when paypal doesnt pay , it usually means there is no money.
what words have been twisted?
lets go with your dates: 4th i cancelled ! 20th and no refund!

Not for nothing when you have a unhappy customer and this happens it's not good for the builder no matter how great the product looks bad publicity can hurt your rep and people will pass on that alone, I hope you guys can work this out.

Ray , although I never had the pleasure to deal with you , I have seen how you conducted yourself with your builds and interest threads , nothing less than honorable!
I can't blame anyone as it was my choice to wait and pay upfront for something that's not available.
But when you receive an email telling you he won't even send what he claims to have , not even a portion, then it's time to get out!
Also it helps if you are upfront and tell the buyer I dont have the money till such date than to go about it the way this has.
At least the buyer knows he has to wait .
Apparently wasilis dates and calendar is very different to my calendar as I have read from his first post.
He has sent me another echeque today which will hopefully clear in 5 days.
Obviously the problem was that there was no money in the account 5 days ago otherwise it would have come in as a refund or payment today.
Wasili another word of advise,
Instead of always trying to find excuses and trying to discredit your buyers here by posting evey line they posted prior , try Posting this:

" sorry , my fault!"

This may work wonders with difficult a-holes like me!!
Guys this is my opinion and my recent experience, hope all goes well and everyone eventually gets what they pay for.
As this is a fantastic kit, no doubt worth every cent.
Marcel

Last edited:

Marcel sorry to hear about your ordeal, I don't know why it's hard for builders to just follow the golden rule don't sell what you don't have on hand it saves a lot of grief. I would always try to keep an extra kit already casted and boxed ready to go in case I had a buyer and I would let people know when they are ready to be sold and I don't do pre-orders that's a quick way to get overwhelmed and get back logged because once you take the money believe me the buyer is watching the clock and not to say anything bad of his work because the kit looks awesome some guys just need to follow a stradegy that works for everyone and go by that best of luck,
Ray.

Once again wasili I try to keep this away from the forum but you must either asleep or at work.
I emailed you last night and 24 hours later with mo reply!!
unlike the above post by an interested party on your goods which you replied to them within an hour.
On the 20 th of this month you supposedly sent number two refund to me.
paypal states that an echeck takes between 5 to 6 days .it is going on the 28th in Australia and starting the 27 th on the main site of the US.
I have had no refund, nor email from paypal and especially no email from you with either an explanation nor an apology!
It's been now a month since I asked you for a refund.
First I misunderstood , then you were busy at work,then you were asleep, then I twisted your words , then paypal made a mistake, then your wife's account was used with no funds , then I misunderstood again , then we got it right and you deposited my refund on the 20th.
What is the reason now?
I want my refund as I need it or simply would like it back.
I don't know what the rpf can do in situations like this.
I would also prefer you post here so that I don't twist your words again privately.
Please also let me know if I am being unreasonable .
Marcel

Doesnt sound unreasonable to me. give the man his money back.. or give a damn good explanation why you cant.

Last edited:

Got to Agree with Marsattacks and Al, someone sent you a Pm Wasili and you responded the same day Lol now this Chap can't get a response back. In the the thread I remember reading Jason Eaton saying something about the "Landspeeder debacle" it just shows a pattern. The longer you let something like this drag on is not good for your name or business if you plan to produce any future kits people remember this stuff.
Ray

This is sadly going down EXACTLY as I figured it would, based on the Landspeeder project, yep. The experience I and many others had with Wasili on that project was quite a turning point for me, and I NEVER pre-pay for these kinds of things, especially in this very instance when you are dealing with someone who has, in the past, DONE THIS EXACT SAME THING.

What did you THINK was going to happen?! I don't think Wasili intended to get into this situation, and I don't think he's trying to rip any one off... but good lord, don't send the dude money until you see a table full of kits ready to go out the door.

And Wasili - DON'T TAKE MONEY IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING TO SELL. I fronted five thousand dollars to make a Maschinen Krieger kit a couple years ago, and I got it back (with profit on top) within 30 days of announcing the kit for sale. THAT is how you do it. If you can't front the money to make the thing, or pay for your time, you should get out of the kit making business. I currently have a couple patterns I'm working on to sell as kits. I won't even address it until I save up enough to pay for molds and castings.

Why do you guys keep pre-paying for "vaporware"?

And I don't care if it's 99.9% "done" pattern-wise, if it never gets SENT to any one, it might as well be make-believe.

Jason , Ray and bounty, I agree.
funny thing is, I did not want the money at first, I was prepared to either take in parts what I PAID FOR , OR , pay the extra to make up for the 95 percent he claims to have finished.
At no time I said , can I have for free!!
I could not understand why he refused to send any part of the kit whatsoever.
Even if I dont ever give him another cent after that, wasili looses nothing!
that 5 per cent that is left he sells on or he doesnot produce it, either way you have a happy client. most important wasili sends out what I have already paid.

He on the other hand said NO, these are not actions of someone that has a nearly completed kit.
Again , instead of coming to some arrangement with a displeased client or like I said before an a-hole of a client like me , he simply denied the shipping of any part whatsoever, which was the red light for me.

I can understand people including myself to jump in with money as not to miss out, people do it in good faith once the thread has started, and most continue to wait which are in their given right to do so, as I am in every right to cancel.

Mars

I think the RPF needs a stricter policy about membership when it comes to these guys. If you burn a group of people on a project, you should lose the right to sell, or be banned.

There are NO CONSEQUENCES for these guys, as it stands now.

I have every right to reply here, so i will.

Ok, so Marsattack. You started sending your first email to me 17 hours ago, at MIDNIGHT. In the 4 additional mails you send in the two hours after, you express your added discomfort. How can you even expect me to reply immediately ? And then you are pissed off that i don't ? You've got to be kidding me.

You've send me nearly 30 emails in the past 3 weeks. Most of them filled with insults and namecalling. I'm sure you feel you're entitled to that. Everytime i reply to you, here or by email, even if it is to acknowledge that i received your mail or post and will get back to you as soon as i can, i subsequently get numerous emails filled with more.

I have already apologized to you, several times. I'm done with that.

There's enough funds in the bank account hooked up the paypalaccount. The e-check was issued, and has not been cancelled. I'm not going to change anything there.

The APC is a total failure. I have said so before. They are incredibly expensive to produce. I have repeatedly apologized for the long time it takes to finish it. I took this path two years ago and i will finish it.

Wasili

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back