Alien Skeleton in "Predators"

kurtweinreich

I saw "Predators" twice and as I watched the credits, I saw a listing for "alien skeleton provided by..."

I couldn't find it in the camp or the crates. Thought it might be an "easter egg" or something or maybe edited out.

If anyone sees it, please inform...

The company that did all the bones is called "Bone Clones" ..I've used them for projects needing replica skulls ..they specialize in resin reproductions of almost every skeleton you can think of ..mostly for museums, but quite often for the film industry ...I talked to them about predators a few weeks ago .. Yes ..a T-rex was used ..they also do a few generic alien skulls ...but not a Xeno

it was rumored to be the original predator design tha van damme wore

I caught that as well.

I guess "alien" skeleton could mean anything. Would've been a cool item just hanging in the camp, but not too much to make a connection. I still love the skull case in P2.

The company that did all the bones is called "Bone Clones" ..I've used them for projects needing replica skulls ..they specialize in resin reproductions of almost every skeleton you can think of ..mostly for museums, but quite often for the film industry ...I talked to them about predators a few weeks ago .. Yes ..a T-rex was used ..they also do a few generic alien skulls ...but not a Xeno

****! That was some of "Bone Clones" work. I get my animal skulls from them that I use for my programs..Their work is very, very accurate ( and pricey) Well how about that..it's a small world eh?!

But anyway about the alien, I thought I saw something that looked like a drone type alien (xeno) hanging upside down. But it wasn't skeletonized. It still had meat on it. The reason it made me think alien ( xeno) was because of the four tube things ( or what remained of them) protruding out of its back, I don't know what the proper term is for those tube like appendages that protrude from a xenos back. But the whatever it was, had no head, tail, hands, feet or skin. It was roughly humanoid in form with the four stalks coming from its back
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back