Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

Hi Jason

That Image you've posted is a Photoshop of Ripleys Head over Kane when he's trying to contact Antarctica traffic control
Cheers Andy, that explains that, Tricky fecker's Hehe. BTW it was your excellent tutorial that made me have a go at tackling the jacket esp the bit on the lacing strips which I though would be to complex to do, although they more difficult than you made it look. Thank's Man.

This might have been said already but Ripley has a jacket similar to Lamberts. Ripley wears it while talking to Parker and Brett down I guess in the engine room area.
Yes, this is one of the things I noticed when I watched the film specifically just for the uniforms, hence why I took the above photo as real.

Yes she does, her's is a tan padded jacket with "officers" Nostromo patches on both upper sleeve shoulders.
here are pics of Lambert's prop jacket and a DVD screenshot from ALIEN...
NostromoLambertJacketPropFRONT2.jpg
NostromoLambertJacketPropBACK2.jpg
NostromoLambertTelogreikaMod2.jpg

The jacket I made because of this thred which I chanced only apone a few months back looking to see if there was such a thing as a official Nostromo patch to stick on a nice bomber jacket, instead ended up getting the exact jacket, inspired bu Andy 3E instructions of how to make lace panels & every one else who posted. Think I have kept it authentic but with a few custom touches.
0042.jpg
004.JPG
010.JPG
006.JPG
017.JPG
013.JPG
004.JPG
010.JPG

The jacket I made because of this thred which I chanced only apone a few months back looking to see if there was such a thing as a official Nostromo patch to stick on a nice bomber jacket, instead ended up getting the exact jacket, inspired bu Andy 3E instructions of how to make lace panels & every one else who posted. Think I have kept it authentic but with a few custom touches.View attachment 1072828View attachment 1072829View attachment 1072830View attachment 1072831View attachment 1072834View attachment 1072835View attachment 1072829View attachment 1072830
Great jacket, your sleeve panels really look good! I like the little touches to make it you own.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back