Alien / Nostromo Uniforms

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jason1428

Hi Jason

That Image you've posted is a Photoshop of Ripleys Head over Kane when he's trying to contact Antarctica traffic control
Cheers Andy, that explains that, Tricky fecker's Hehe. BTW it was your excellent tutorial that made me have a go at tackling the jacket esp the bit on the lacing strips which I though would be to complex to do, although they more difficult than you made it look. Thank's Man.

stephen210

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This might have been said already but Ripley has a jacket similar to Lamberts. Ripley wears it while talking to Parker and Brett down I guess in the engine room area.

Jason1428

This might have been said already but Ripley has a jacket similar to Lamberts. Ripley wears it while talking to Parker and Brett down I guess in the engine room area.
Yes, this is one of the things I noticed when I watched the film specifically just for the uniforms, hence why I took the above photo as real.

SKIN JOB 66

Sr Member

YuriGagarin61

Yes she does, her's is a tan padded jacket with "officers" Nostromo patches on both upper sleeve shoulders.