Airbrushing in layers?

ShawDizzle

Im about to apply my 4th layer of latex and im tinting this one fleshy. Im going to airbrush some minor features on it to give my skin some depth. Im going to add a 5th layer to finalize my suite. My question is do i have to seal the airbrushed paint with perma-wet on the 4th layer? Or will that paint be fine since its getting layered over and just finalize the 5th layer/final paint job with perma-wet; or must all paint be coated?

Im about to apply my 4th layer of latex and im tinting this one fleshy. Im going to airbrush some minor features on it to give my skin some depth. Im going to add a 5th layer to finalize my suite. My question is do i have to seal the airbrushed paint with perma-wet on the 4th layer? Or will that paint be fine since its getting layered over and just finalize the 5th layer/final paint job with perma-wet; or must all paint be coated?
Don't apply Perma-Wet to your fourth coat if you're going to apply a fifth coat. Perma-Wet only goes on after all of your layers of latex have been applied. The paint you're doing in your fourth coat is going to show through the fifth coat, but since there's another layer of latex there, it'll be sort of under the surface. (Sort of like your arteries and veins under your skin.)

Don't apply Perma-Wet to your fourth coat if you're going to apply a fifth coat. Perma-Wet only goes on after all of your layers of latex have been applied. The paint you're doing in your fourth coat is going to show through the fifth coat, but since there's another layer of latex there, it'll be sort of under the surface. (Sort of like your arteries and veins under your skin.)

thanx man

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back