Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

I own both of them and I confirm that eBay's version is smaller than EFX (but still great with its badge holder). Pins are great too....

Hi Keelan562,

the link in your post #173 leads to a banned RPF member who is stealing the graphics from other people (about 30 of mine) from all over the internet and selling them on various platforms like ebay and etsy. He even doesn't care about watermarks or personal photos in the ID cards.

Just my two cents

Dietrich

Interested to know if this was same person who Stole all My Dark Angel ID props and still sells them on ebay here :O You can remove the link once confirmed

Paul

I Have the EFX badge, do you known of any way to fasten it to a badge holder?
I guess you'll have to unscrew the plastic back and rescrew a smaller one that will fit the holes of the holder you'll get... It is $45 with its badge holder on eBay so I advise you to leave your EFX as it is. I hope I'm clear enough as my english is quiet poor.....

Thanks for posting this - I just used it to make my new Avatar

I've attached my work in progress template. It's fairly high-res, and should be suitable for a print with a few tweaks.
I'm not sure I've got the fonts right... And you'll want to switch out the maxicode for your own personal one or use a QR.

Hope it's useful to someone.

View attachment 251936

Yeah, once Cmdr. Kerner pointed that out to me, I took the link down right away.

Not going to promote someone who takes the work of another like that.

Don't blame you, that's why I said remove the link :angry. I went through Ebay to have them removed but it looks like He is up to his old tricks again. The link that Stargatefan
posted up of the SHIELD badge is my one I modelled from a flat template in illustrator. It's available in other materials not just resin here :)

Paul

Don't blame you, that's why I said remove the link :angry. I went through Ebay to have them removed but it looks like He is up to his old tricks again. The link that Stargatefan
posted up of the SHIELD badge is my one I modelled from a flat template in illustrator. It's available in other materials not just resin here :)

Paul

Due to my contract agreement with Marvel this is not for sale publicly. Message me for more details:)

It shows as an option to buy for me (which i really want too... but the move is costing too much urghhh).

Paul

No worries. I'm glad to see everyone is aware of who are the @$$hats and who aren't and keep an eye out for these sort of things. It's definitely helpful for newcomers like myself.

And that badge looks AMAZING! The next time I have some spare cash, I'll definitely be in contact about getting one. Great work, Paul! :)

No worries. I'm glad to see everyone is aware of who are the @$$hats and who aren't and keep an eye out for these sort of things. It's definitely helpful for newcomers like myself.

And that badge looks AMAZING! The next time I have some spare cash, I'll definitely be in contact about getting one. Great work, Paul! :)

Thanks it's a nice print too:D it's a long story but I made a few things for Marvel a little while back and never heard from them again. The SHIELD badge is now the only existing Marvel
product I have and I printed one for my Coulson cosplay and people went crazy for them at the con so I printed a couple of them. I'm expecting a C&D letter soon no doubt Mr Gregory Pan will come knocking if he even works for Marvel that is as I never heard anything again from him :p

Paul

Well, fingers crossed any letters or visitors end up at the wrong address, allowing as many True Believers as possible to get their hands on something of the quality that you made. I'd have been among those that went crazy had I seen it in person myself. (I'm a nerd like that) :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back