Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yeah 18 months ago I'd not even made a Captain America or Agent Carter Dossier, now I have made about 30 Dossiers, one for each major character, and ID Cards I'm probably well into double or treble figures.

Research is vastly time consuming as is using a old lap top that crashes every few minutes

Agent Coulson Case File 2018D.jpg

Above is a sample of the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Case file and Dossier I named "Death of Coulson", I included a couple of SHIELD ID Cards with it, alongwith some substantial reports from Coulsons first assignment with Camilla Reyes too.

Man i love this kind of props sooooo much, as a graphic designer this makes me VERY HAPPY

Some Agents Of SHIELD props and cards I did this week, a couple off people here and printed by me.

Agents Of SHIELD ID Cards by myself and printed on 30mil, High Gloss Inkjet Printable Cards using a Epson R265 printer and business card tray.AGENTS OF SHIELD ID CARDS.jpg

I had been pondering these ID Cards for a while after seeing a few earlier photos on Marvel. I was not happy with the earlier images Marvel used for current ID Cards as they seemed out of focus, even though they were screen accurate, as such I changed a couple of photos over to hi res images.

Think these turned out pretty well. So now you can see a selection of SHIELD ID Cards based on the tv show "Agents of SHIELD" -

SHIELD ID Cards in the picture include:-
1 - Agent Jemma Simmons
2 - Agent Leo Fitz
3 - Agent Daisy Johnson
4 - Agent Grant Ward
5 - Agent Melinda May
6 - Agent Phil Coulson

I then decided while I had a few spare blank cards I would update print a few more Prop Cards off.

DAREDEVIL  JESSICA JONES ID CARDS.jpg

Now archived at TriskelionHQ on facebook. These new cards include John Blake driving License, SHIELD Thor Odinson ID Card.

Also decided to do a couple of screen accurate business cards.

Daredevil TV Show Matt Murdoch Business Card with braille print on
Jessica Jones - ALIAS Investigations Business Card with the working phone number on which Marvel set up to provided a pre recorded answer phone message if fans telephoned it.

A few more SHIELD ID Cards.. they need no further explaining...

SWORD ID SHIELD ID CARDS 2018A.jpg

The SWORD ID is still one of my favourites. Never fully sure whether to write S.W.O.R.D. or SWORD.

The white STARK EXPO is still one of my all time favourites, it just prints so clean and good on high gloss card. The STARK EXPO Card and the luggage tag card I usually give freely to people who follow me online or in cosplay. The luggage tag is a handy item to have I printed about 10 off in total, then I drilled a small 6mm hole in a couple of them and put a spring ring through the hole. It's now attached to my cosplay cary holdall and also to my STARLORD Back pack.

Hope you like my input with the thread..

Kind Regards Agent Barton signing off

Dietrich very fine indeed, it's a difficult one to get spot on since after many hours of scouring the net and viewing the one on screen it looks like the screen original could have been taken from a drone or helicopter as the angle on the screen image is nothing like any of those online. I spoke to some one who lives near the light house and they also informed me that the postcards sell locally are also different to the image on screen.

I have only reproduced the card twice.. both very similar to yours but with out the border.

Looks awesome buddy..

Dietrich very fine indeed, it's a difficult one to get spot on since after many hours of scouring the net and viewing the one on screen it looks like the screen original could have been taken from a drone or helicopter as the angle on the screen image is nothing like any of those online. I spoke to some one who lives near the light house and they also informed me that the postcards sell locally are also different to the image on screen.

I have only reproduced the card twice.. both very similar to yours but with out the border.

Looks awesome buddy..

Thanks for the kind words.

Dietrich

Marvel Experience Thailand Hawkeye SHIELD ID Card - template was off google.. I added 3 layers only on this one..

SHIELD ID Card Hawkeye Marvel Experience.png

I used the photo of Hawkeye from his SHIELD SWAT outfit as it seems more fitting right now him being out of the current limelight.. More can be seen on the TriskelionHQ group on facebook.

Early Teaser of the next ID I am upgrading at the minute is the animated SHIELD ID Cards from Marvel Rising.

Screen grab below of QUAKE / Daisy Johnson ID... I have amended mine slightly to show a prope SHIELD Logo in the upper left quadrant rather than have it plain like in the cartoon.

QUAKE SHIELD ID CARD>>>>

Daisy Johnson SHIELD ID Marvel Rising.jpg

Will update the post later in the week when I have managed to print the final version off.

Agent Barton@TriskeliomHQ

View attachment 308077
From Episode 16. The personal ID badges all seem to use the "flourished" eagle logo rather than the "deco" eagle. Makes me wonder if there's any official guidelines as to which eagle gets used on what.

View attachment 308077

I did wonder this myself.... as certain members you might expect to use the land based logos like Agent Barton, Agent Romanoff and even Steve Rogers since they at times were members of the STRIKE team, although offscreen apart from when Black Widow and Steve do the joint attack on the ship!

I feel that there is more probability that they just decided to upgrade the logo on future ID's as different people worked on the shows and various movies.

When did the black bar code change to white in the later variations etc?

Another Busy week :)

Carol Danvers SHIELD Case File - based it on the new movie due for release but with info from Marvel and Wiki etc..

I finally finished the Orange Rainbow SHIELD ID Card and placed a Silver SHIELD Logo on it, also you can see the Marvel Experience Thailand Hawkeye ID Card.

Carol Danvers Case File ID Card Promo.jpg

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had done these ID cards seen in season 2 episode 8. Sorry for the quality of pictures but those are the best found online. Some sort of vertical ID card format been used in 1989 version of S.H.I.E.L.D.

latest?cb=20141128044955&format=original.png
latest?cb=20141128044956&format=original.png

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had done these ID cards seen in season 2 episode 8. Sorry for the quality of pictures but those are the best found online. Some sort of vertical ID card format been used in the 1989 version of S.H.I.E.L.D.

View attachment 989171
View attachment 989172

I have a couple somewhere, not sure if I kept the template though... I also remember seeing some previously on the ID card maker site, though think they had to withdraw them... check Pinterest and DeviantArt... I'll check my collection later in the week..

you might also want to check with @cmdr kerner on here as he tends to do the ones I do not.

Sean at Level Seven ACCESS may have undertaken them, though not sure. They were one of my first along with the early ARGUS ID's I made about 8 I seem to remember, however that was a set I did as a commission and one of the first I got let down on.

I can do them again, though mine currently do not have the spliced rectangle in the top,.. my cards are gloss 30mil, waterproof standard... some alternatives can be seen on here.

I did one for Agent Coulson, Hawkeye and then a custom for myself..... I did have the intention of doing Black Widows, though think I did not get round to it.

How much difference is this to the one in Miss/Captain Marvel of Phil Coulson's.. do we have a side by side comparison

Anyone catch a pic of the SHIELD ID from Capt. Marvel, guess it would be the 1995 version at this point.
also trying to figure out the rest of the info on Carol's dog tags.

Had a little spare time this week so updated some old files ready for the release of the RONIN Hawkeye Dossier.

The Sokovia Accords got an extra few pages, including a portfolio of Registration Policies and ACTS added to it.

Also a picture of some envelopes I printed for a convention previously but thought they would look cool in the "Hawkeye Dossier" along with some Nick Fury memos, spare SHIELD Triskelion and INSIGHT Office paperwork.

Attachments

• Hawkeye Dossier Teaser 1.jpg
    Hawkeye Dossier Teaser 1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back