Agent Coulson's screen used hero badge from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tom

This is Coulson's hero badge from seasons one and two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The people at eFX Collectibles must have had access to this badge or the plans because their 2013 NYCC-Exclusive replica of this is SPOT ON. There are only a couple of very minor details that aren't accurate, but only a person with the real badge (or who have seen the pix I just posted, lol) would ever know that. Been trying to get my hands on this for about a year. I sorta gave up on getting it, but I just discovered my girlfriend has been pestering the owner for the last seven months behind my back so she could give it to me for my birthday! I was shocked and deeply touched! My birthday isn't for another month and a half, but it came today, and she couldn't resist giving it to me. =) I don't want to even ask what she paid, knowing that the eFX REPLICA goes for like $300 when you can find one. Her birthday is late this month; glad I've got something comparable for her, lol.

Tom

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 616
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 561
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 498
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 655
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 488
You got the best girlfriend in the world, and I agree, it is very spot on. I just wish I had an actual wallet to go with my screen badge

Attachments

• B889BF01-C60F-45EB-8022-2B9EC7E4E7BC.jpeg
    B889BF01-C60F-45EB-8022-2B9EC7E4E7BC.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 248
There are EFX, like the one above, that is really crisp, then there are efx (that's what I call the Chinese knock offs) that don't have it as crisp.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back