Agent Carter Props Thread

renaissance_man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've just watched the first two episodes and I love the retro gadgets that Agent Carter uses or has come into contact with.

Personally I'd love one of the Nitramene Orbs. It may be a project to work on this year, it would be great to know if the Orb was a found item.
Any help would be gratefully acknowledged.

And for all the Horologists out there...Agent Carter's safecracking watch!

I will update the thread periodically, feel free to add any photos or reference to found objects that could have been the base for any of the props in the series.

Haley Atwell mentioned the exact nail polish and lipstick that Agent Carter wears on Twitter a little while back (OPI Cinammon Sweet, and Besame Classic Color lipstick in Red Velvet). Not quite "on screen" props, but helpful for Peggy cosplayers! I would need to see the "Sweet Dreams" lipstick tube again but I don't believe it was the same tube as the Besame lipstick.

Vintage perfume bottle turned into a bomb, perhaps? Not sure about the clip on top. Love this show, btw.

Kcail1.

Waltham made watches very similar to this. Here is one such example.

Screen shot 2015-01-20 at 9.17.19 AM.png

My wife wants to do Agent Carter as a cosplay. Anyone know anything about her wardrobe; specifically that great red hat and blue dress in episode 1.

Close but not quite.
I'd say the Nitramene sphere is closer to 3 inches and could be a found item but I'm not sure it was a Hamster ball, but then I could be wrong.

I picked one up yesterday and you're right, 3" would be much better. Mine will most likely be a convention prop though, so I don't mind it being a bit bigger (and harder to lose). It's not a perfect match but it's close enough for me.

I picked one up yesterday and you're right, 3" would be much better. Mine will most likely be a convention prop though, so I don't mind it being a bit bigger (and harder to lose). It's not a perfect match but it's close enough for me.

I'm sure you will find a use for the ball at some point down the line.
Good luck with the Nitramene prop build if you decide to pursue it.

agent-carter-lyndsy-fonseca-on-whether-angie-suspe_cwxa.1920.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 10.26.38 PM.png

Anyone want to take a crack at the nametag design? I have a friend who was asking me for help, but my PS isn't working for some reason...

The "Safecracker" watch is a common ladies design from the era.
I don't know if the shows propmaster intended it, but I love the idea that it was a nod to a scientist who wore the mans version.
AlbertTime.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back