advice on IM mk3 lower calf ?

renagade

hey rpf'ers,ide like to ask you ironman builders a question about the lower part of the calf,above the shoe.should i just leave these and do them seperate then put them on after using velcro.make foam ones?etc.........im talking about the flap thingys at the bottom of the calf,they dont have numbers or flaps to properly fix them on,so thats why ide like your thoughts on the matter,got a calf done today,starting a thigh tommoro,oh and its a mk3 pep build if i didnt already say.thanks folks ive deffo caught the pep bug!:thumbsup

That part above the shoe needs to be a seperate piece that attaches on so it can bend with your foot when you walk, if you leave it permanently attached to the rest of the calf, it hits your foot when you walk and makes it really hard to do so

cheers guys yeh your right,i was thinking that when i went to bed last night,what a nooob,should the back bit be loose also or do should i permenantly fix that bit aswell?,suppose i could always modifiy it in places when its getting close to being finished.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back