Advanced Incantations - Extended HP universe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys,

This is my first post since Prisoner of Azkaban came out, and I've been lurking a lot!

For years I've been waiting for MinaLima to produce some high quality book/prop replicas that we can buy.

Recently I've been working on a couple of book pages inspired by the movies to vent my excitement about the Magical Beasts production. Thinking about doing a run of posters/AdvInc leaflets.

Let me know what you think...

Page28pic_zps79341c8f.png

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Barneyrfd

Sr Member
I think we could look at these all day...LOL

Are you going to share them in a little higher resolution?

bfd

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks guys! Will post some higher res soon.

Finished another Adv Inc page, plus I figured I'd do a Healer's Help Mate after stumbling across the original illustrations.

Page48pic_zps061685c7.png

HHpic_zps3ca98f50.png

SpiritWitch120

These are great. Was wondering what the cover would look like? If there is a cover? I'm not familiar with Advanced Incantations. Was it a book in the films? I havent read the books or watched the films in a while. Perhaps a marathon is in order.

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
These are great. Was wondering what the cover would look like? If there is a cover? I'm not familiar with Advanced Incantations. Was it a book in the films? I havent read the books or watched the films in a while. Perhaps a marathon is in order.
Thanks! No the book isn't canon, but I figured they have Advanced Potion Making, and Extreme Incantations, so surely there's an Advanced Incantations knocking about in Wizarding Britain ;). Haven't done a cover yet, but that's not a bad idea! Might start working on one.

More later, but for now - double page incoming!:

Page5455pic_zps87eca2b8.png

shmartybird

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys, still working at these the odd weekend. Bought some fonts from MyFonts over Christmas too, so am thinking about re-doing some of the titles, etc.
Modified the Alarte Ascendare page a little today - feels more fitting. (PM me for a high rez version of the original):

Page26-Stained2_zps515cce2b.png

Also, just cranked this one out. I think it's my favorite so far :D:

Page38_zps2fde8847.png