Advanced Potion Making - Half Blood Prince Copy

undeevhanner

Has anyone got a copy of the annotated versions of this book's pages in high resolution, or a pdf of those pages? Would appreciate it if someone can point me where since I have been in a lot search here and there but unable to find them. Thank you very much very kind people of RPF!

Alarm eighteen has now locked the download as he found others selling his work online. I have the password and still couldn’t open it. If anyone was able to snag a copy I would be grateful for a share!

I believe they have asked that no one post the work, but the page says they will make it free again:
"I’m really sorry that a small number had to ruin it for everyone else… Once these fake copies are no longer for sale, I will reopen the downloads. Please report them if you see anyone selling my work."

I was wondering about this when I bought a replica from Spain, I didn't think about it til after the fact that it might have been stolen PDF :-\
It looks great on my shelf, but it's not properly book-bound with sewn signatures, I wish I could find (or even buy) the pdf from the original maker so I could make my own prop properly.

I was wondering about this when I bought a replica from Spain, I didn't think about it til after the fact that it might have been stolen PDF :-\
It looks great on my shelf, but it's not properly book-bound with sewn signatures, I wish I could find (or even buy) the pdf from the original maker so I could make my own prop properly.
The whole paper props of his etsy account are stolen from other prop makers like alarm eighteen and muggle magic...

WOW!!! A whole LOT of people want an Advanced Potion-Making book REALLY bad from the looks of it. Since this one isn't available and NOONE is e-mailing copies of this version anymore, how about helping create one that's as close to accurate as we can get by going HERE and donating a little bit of your time and imagination?

Was the Advanced Potion Making prop replica book that was sold on theRPF made with stolen property or work of another?

so was anyone able to track down at least the pdf? alarmeighteen isn't making anymore and got told by wb to remove everything so now our only option is dodgy copies I've been searching for hours and managed to find either scams, viruses or about 5 pages, can't even find the version without half-blood prince annotations just the plain non Harry Potter version of the book but I want the one that relates to Harry Potter at least, at best the half blood prince annotated version

so was anyone able to track down at least the pdf? alarmeighteen isn't making anymore and got told by wb to remove everything so now our only option is dodgy copies I've been searching for hours and managed to find either scams, viruses or about 5 pages, can't even find the version without half-blood prince annotations just the plain non Harry Potter version of the book but I want the one that relates to Harry Potter at least, at best the half blood prince annotated version
I went to his new site and he is taking orders for a potions book avaiable in Oct. The name is different and doesn't show the inner pages.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back