Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

Well, If you do ever decide to do a second run, count me in. Bummed I missed this thread and more bummed I missed the Ebay auction. :\

The final setup of the Force Pike from you, with unique Royal Guard artwork from a friend:

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-17.jpg

Royal-Guard-artwork-by-Howard-Chin-final-04.jpg

Dammit, tomleech, why do you do this to me? :confused: I thought these were gone and I'd utterly missed this shot at having a thing I've wanted since 1982. I didn't hold onto what I'd managed to scrape together because I thought there was no point, and then all of this... *waves hand to include the whole world* ...happened. I had messaged you back in October after the last last one about contracting with you to do a states-side run, but never heard back.

Well for some reason the link didn't go live at 6 like I wanted, but should be live now, here it is:

Also in checking to make sure I definitely had all the pieces, I found I actually have two left!

Thank YOU, for all the hard work & time you put into creating this awesome prop! It really is a wonderful prop, & I'm honored to have it in my collection. I'm so very happy I was able to be a part of this amazing run.
:D (y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back