Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

roygilsing

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ah, I see - thanks for clarifying. Is that the same as in post #275, or is that your interim pike? That one sure looks gold/yellow at the worm gear cutter.

That's a very creative idea for a helmet stand! :cool:
Yes that was my 3d printed / fishing rod pike. There I painted the gear hob in titanium gold (Tamiya TS-87)

Somerset

Happy with my wall mounted pike!View attachment 1029086

I'd been watching this thread all year thinking about how great it looks, but exercising self-restraint not to get in on the run since I didn't think I'd have anywhere to display it. I love how they turned out, but was content to look at people's pictures.

However, this pic with the helmet has thrown be over the edge, and now definitely call for a second run!

xcelsior

Mine arrived yesterday. Just gorgeous.

I have a bit of tape residue left on the clear plastic disc. Anyone have a recommendation for a cleaner that will remove the residue but not affect the plastic?

Talmor

I second Somerset!

I'd been watching this thread all year thinking about how great it looks, but exercising self-restraint not to get in on the run since I didn't think I'd have anywhere to display it. I love how they turned out, but was content to look at people's pictures.

However, this pic with the helmet has thrown be over the edge, and now definitely call for a second run!
Heck I would be willing to pay over some for Tom's time and efforts, reward yourself a bit!

cyberblock

Mine arrived yesterday. Just gorgeous.

I have a bit of tape residue left on the clear plastic disc. Anyone have a recommendation for a cleaner that will remove the residue but not affect the plastic?
Goo Gone should do the trick without harming the plastic.