Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

And it arrived!! One of the coolest props I got in the past years. SUPERB!! Full metal (aluminum and steel) piece, very accurate and really heavy - I mean Master Replicas Stormtrooper blaster heavy (and Master Replicas quality), the pike is 122 cm long when assembled, and you could beat someone with it easily like with a baseball bat. The finishing is simply amazing, all the details and chroming are beautifully crafted. Such an elegant prop! Pics don't do it justice. More pics later on.

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-01.jpg

Royal-Guard-Force-Pike-Tomleech-02.jpg

Positive trade feedback left! THANK YOU!!

All checked through and sub assembled, happy to say they are all good! It's a huge relief to not have to worry about sending them back again and to make sure everybody gets a great product :D

IMG_2649.JPG

--------------------------

To summarize:
All pikes have arrived and all invoices have now been sent out!

So if you haven't received your invoice by now please message me and we can figure out why :)

Congrats sir, on an absolutely magnificent run! :)(y)
I'm so happy I was able to add one of these beauties to my collection. Now I need to find a good RG helmet.

steviebxxx on Ebay UK is the man you seek. Best Royal Guard helmet made as far as I am concerned. About $300 with shipping. Finish is like glass. Huge. Correct size, everything. He does not have one listed but he offers them regularly.

I will post pics of mine with my pike ASAP.

I just looked it up. Mine was $267 total shipped.

Just make sure he packs it well. My first one arrived very poorly packed. I was truly amazed the helmet was perfect. So when I got a second one a few years after having to sell my first I asked him to pack it better and he did. Arrived safe and sound.

Congrats sir, on an absolutely magnificent run! :)(y)
I'm so happy I was able to add one of these beauties to my collection. Now I need to find a good RG helmet.
steviebxxx on Ebay UK is the man you seek. Best Royal Guard helmet made as far as I am concerned. About $300 with shipping. Finish is like glass. Huge. Correct size, everything. He does not have one listed but he offers them regularly.

Sounds like Jamesfett's option is definitely better but I have the Rubies and it's pretty good for the $180 I paid, it's reasonably accurate except it's larger front to back. Looks a little weird from the side but means I've got room inside to turn my head around and I've got a pretty large head. Looks great from the front tho!

rgcloseup.jpg

Payment sent for invoice 42 :)

Thanks for the speedy payment!

I've managed to box up two extra pikes this evening, so if anybody else pays their invoices in the next couple of hours their pike can still ship out :)

I will post pics of mine with my pike ASAP.

IMG_7551.jpg

I might have one of his then! I bought it second hand a few years ago but I never had any clue about the maker. It's a fiberglass helmet, superb quality finish, beautiful red visor and nice proportions. Not as wide as a Rubies.

Just received mine...they look excellent. Did notice some imperfections, but omg, they are so hard to find. The metal area above the spikes part is rusting or oxidizing. Can I oil, wax or somehow cover the area to preserve it. Or do I need to sand and then seal it somehow? This is a fantastic prop. Thank you...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back