Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

I just got back from being on a houseboat vacation on Lake Powelll for the last week. I was so excited to see this giant box sitting in the kitchen when I walked in. I was so exhausted from the vacation, all I wanted to do was go to bed. Yet, I tore into that box like it was Christmas!
WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!
Oh my God, this thing is gorgeous!! & heavy!! I am so glad I was able to be a part of this run. Absolutely worth the wait, worth the delay, & worth every single penny (yes, I read the last few posts... smh :rolleyes:)!!! Tom, you nailed this!!! This has always been one of those props I never thought I'd own, but always wanted. & now, here it is, in my living room!
I do like the flashlight clamp idea, but I've also been thinking about a cue stick holder. I don't know, maybe a combination of the two? Sealing the steel parts is a brilliant idea Halliwax! I don't live on the waterfront, but I do live in the south where it's very humid. What sealer do you recommend?
In any event, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing this run!!!!!! It's magnificent! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

All I can say is wow, amazing and perfect. I had to bow out of the run do to the fires in our area, then a 40 year freak snowstorm, etc. Fortunately I was able to get back in and OMG.

I have owned all three Force Pikes made. As far as I know these were the only runs and I have to say, as awesome as they were and are, this one is perfect. They were awesome and very accurate with the information of the time, but wow this new one is perfect. Amazing, just right. Right size, weight, finish, feel, and boy does it look good next to my Royal Guard helmet. I actually display it horizontally in front of the helmet. Looks amazing.

It is also a steal at the price. I would happily pay more for it. Great deal (which most would agree is not always the case with props) and a perfect prop.

Thank you again Tom for doing this. Centuries from now your work will remain. Literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from being on a houseboat vacation on Lake Powelll for the last week. I was so excited to see this giant box sitting in the kitchen when I walked in. I was so exhausted from the vacation, all I wanted to do was go to bed. Yet, I tore into that box like it was Christmas!
WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!
Oh my God, this thing is gorgeous!! & heavy!! I am so glad I was able to be a part of this run. Absolutely worth the wait, worth the delay, & worth every single penny (yes, I read the last few posts... smh :rolleyes:)!!! Tom, you nailed this!!! This has always been one of those props I never thought I'd own, but always wanted. & now, here it is, in my living room!
I do like the flashlight clamp idea, but I've also been thinking about a cue stick holder. I don't know, maybe a combination of the two? Sealing the steel parts is a brilliant idea Halliwax! I don't live on the waterfront, but I do live in the south where it's very humid. What sealer do you recommend?
In any event, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for doing this run!!!!!! It's magnificent! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I’m just going to use a rustoluem clear matte finish ;)

Just received mine!!

I’m speechless.....

I literally have no words....

Just amazing! I’m looking at this and feel like with this type of product should’ve come with a COA and plaque.

Kudos to Tom and his metal machine shop vendor.

Last edited:
Awesome that these are being so well received, it was a ton more work than I expected going in but it's a lot more worth it seeing how much you guys like em :)

I'm down to the last few of the first batch but the second, final batch should be on it's way from the factory any day now :D

I am still waiting on payment for invoices sent out to propfactory, kurtyboy, GOTH-3Designs, Kerberos23, Kyle Kaufmann, Portumac and Stormshadow, as I'm down to my last few from batch 1 some of these will be coming from batch 2 and they will ship out in order of payment received. I don't plan on sending out any more invoices until batch 2 arrives, I don't want to get ahead of myself :)

Please keep posting when they arrive guys and let me know if you have any questions :D

I am still waiting on payment for invoices sent out to propfactory, kurtyboy, GOTH-3Designs, Kerberos23, Kyle Kaufmann, Portumac and Stormshadow, as I'm down to my last few from batch 1 some of these will be coming from batch 2 and they will ship out in order of payment received.

I sent my payment in this morning (Friday). Did nothing show up on your end?

I sent my payment in this morning (Friday). Did nothing show up on your end?

You did! I've actually already boxed it up and bought the shipping, it's going out first thing tomorrow along with HighlanderFX and all the Aussies. I must have missed it when I updated the list on page 1, which is where I just got the names from, my mistake :)

Are you gonna clear the whole tip? Or just the worm gear cutter?

Just the gear, that way I can polish the aluminum if I need to ;)

The whole thing is steel from the gear cutter up, the polished steel part should be less vulnerable to rusting but if you're gonna do it you might as well do the whole thing. It unscrews from the aluminium shaft btw :)

The whole thing is steel from the gear cutter up, the polished steel part should be less vulnerable to rusting but if you're gonna do it you might as well do the whole thing. It unscrews from the aluminium shaft btw :)

Sorry Tom I should have been more accurate, but that’s what I meant. From the gear to the tip

I used a magnet to check all the steel

I just sealed the entire tip. I was originally only going to seal the gear area. However, upon (very) closer inspection, I was seeing little pit areas already beginning to rust. The humidity has been very high here, & we've been getting a lot of rain. So I lightly sanded the entire tip, to knock the rust off, & sealed it.
Thank you Halliwax! I don't know when I would've noticed the rust areas, had you not said why you were gonna seal yours.
I love this thing!!!

I just sealed the entire tip. I was originally only going to seal the gear area. However, upon (very) closer inspection, I was seeing little pit areas already beginning to rust. The humidity has been very high here, & we've been getting a lot of rain. So I lightly sanded the entire tip, to knock the rust off, & sealed it.
Thank you Halliwax! I don't know when I would've noticed the rust areas, had you not said why you were gonna seal yours.
I love this thing!!!

Anytime ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back