Limited Run Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

Hi Tom, hi all.
In what way will we be noticed about the remaining payment?RPF-PM, PayPal-Notice, direct e-mail?
Just so I can keep my eyes peeled and don't miss anything in my spam-folder etc.

Thank you so much for all the effort!

I'll be posting here and sending emails/invoices when the time comes :D

Good news everyone! The first 28 pikes just arrived! I had the factory thoroughly check them all before shipping this time and they informed me that there were still issues with some of the pikes. I asked them to send the good ones first while they fix the others so I can start shipping them out sooner :D

IMG_2238.JPG

I haven't checked them all yet but the first couple look way better :D I will update once I've had time to go through and check them all.

One thing I noticed is that they didn't completely remove the black anodise from the top where it screws into the main shaft and I think it might peek through at the edge. Apparently should be fairly easy to remove with oven cleaner or caustic soda but I don't want to send them back again and further delay you guys receiving them :) I'll look into how tough it is to remove.

Once I've had time to go through and make sure they're all good I'll post another update with some pics, they just arrived and I thought you guys would want to know :)

Picked up a lovely stomach bug from my son's daycare so I've been out for the count since last Friday but I'm back! I've checked through the 27 pikes the factory sent me and they are indeed good!

IMG_2361.JPG

I'll be packing up and getting shipping quotes/sending out invoices for the next 27 in line and the factory tell me they will be shipping the remaining pikes soon! :D If you're one of the next 27 on the list expect to receive communication soon!

Hi guys, I have an apology to make, I thought I'd posted this when it happened but I've just checked through and I must have got caught up in the finish issues/shipping everything back stuff and forgotten.

When the pikes arrived I had to pay a large import fee that I wasn't expecting, along with this originally when the factory quoted me they told me the quote included shipping and I then later discovered they'd charged me extra for it and that the original quote hadn't included shipping. I added this into my spreadsheet and it broke down to about $30 extra each.

Again, my apologies for not making sure I'd posted about it, it's my mistake and if it's unacceptable let me know and I will be happy to refund your deposit. Otherwise sit tight, they're starting to trickle out :D

Evening Tom, just found this post and curious if you are doing another run or have any extra (even semi-messed up painting) for sale? Shot you a PM also. Thank you much and these look fantastic! Far above anything I have made ha!

Is there still room for one more in this run??

I’d love to get in on it
Evening Tom, just found this post and curious if you are doing another run or have any extra (even semi-messed up painting) for sale? Shot you a PM also. Thank you much and these look fantastic! Far above anything I have made ha!

The run closed a while back I'm afraid :( I should have a couple left at the end, I'll put them up for sale once all the pre-orders are taken care of but I do get quote a lot of messages about them so I'll need to find a way to make it fair :)

Am I in this set of 27 or the next? <fingers crossed for this group>

I think you're in the next one, you're number 40 on the list :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back