Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

Love your work you are a super artist.
Here is something a little different a pre production Weta Model of the Moon Hater.
I had bought two Weta ray guns and they offer me an opportunity in 2008 to by one of only three for $6,500.00.
If your are old enough you know that 2008 was financially a terrible year so I passed hope that they would produce a production model at a more reasonable price which never happen.
Always kick myself for not buying this model and just came across some old pics and got me wondering if this could be reproduce !
Size would be about 6 to 7 inches high to fit in my display case.
Here are some photos and if it cannot be done I apologize for taking up your time.
solid-state-hater-beauty-f.jpg
solid-state-hater-wire.jpg
yogesh-rathore-asset 1 (5).jpg
zeplora-moonhater-deathray-img_7834.jpg

Attachments

• yogesh-rathore-asset 1 (1).jpg
    yogesh-rathore-asset 1 (1).jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 96
Love your work you are a super artist.
Here is something a little different a pre production Weta Model of the Moon Hater.
I had bought two Weta ray guns and they offer me an opportunity in 2008 to by one of only three for $6,500.00.
If your are old enough you know that 2008 was financially a terrible year so I passed hope that they would produce a production model at a more reasonable price which never happen.
Always kick myself for not buying this model and just came across some old pics and got me wondering if this could be reproduce !
Size would be about 6 to 7 inches high to fit in my display case.
Here are some photos and if it cannot be done I apologize for taking up your time.

Heck yeah it can be done! :)

At the scale you are talking, resin printing would be the best bet, and it would be in quite a few parts to make printing (and assembly) reasonable for a quality finished product.

Feel free to PM me and we can discuss this more. I'll take a closer look at the references as well and see what I can come up with for a quote (y)

Hello;

I am interested in purchasing the cad files necessary for the brass pieces on the top of the time machine from the series Dark. I would like the files that I would require to allow for the profiles to be cut (waterjet), as well as the files that would allow for the engraving. Please let me know what format these are in (DWG...DXF, etc.)

Hello;

I am interested in purchasing the cad files necessary for the brass pieces on the top of the time machine from the series Dark. I would like the files that I would require to allow for the profiles to be cut (waterjet), as well as the files that would allow for the engraving. Please let me know what format these are in (DWG...DXF, etc.)
Hi there, unfortunately the pieces to the Dark device are not available, they are being developed as part of a prop run.

PMs replied to!

Original BSG Colonial Viper work
032320 viper 3.png
032320 viper 7.png
060618 render 1.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back