Service Accepting 3d design and prop commissions

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am opening for commissions again, I specialize in 3d design and production for entertainment props, as well as original designs and prototypes. I have a ton of experience in designing for 3d print production (as well as cnc, laser, fabric patterning, pepakura, and other mediums) and also can incorporate moving parts, electronics,and fasteners to make final pieces as friendly to work with as possible. When designing helmets and wearable armors, I also create custom digital mannequins from the wearer's measurements to take a lot of the guesswork out of sizing. I have done this type of work for several years, and have a lot of experience working from a prop concept all the way through to a finished piece. If you're looking to commission a project and think I might be able to help, feel free to post or send me a message if you think I may be able to help. :thumbsup

Here are a few samples of previous and current work:

Progress on the "apparatus" from Netflix's DARK
ux79vc6ciulcy1w4g.png

Krull Glaive, engraved runes, removable blades and gem inserts
3ctbddh9umtmtm04g.jpg

fgmb2fe6mjq2jm64g.png

...some Star Wars...
BB8 for Rgriesbeck run here
9fg63r6bb88b5up4g.png

Sith Acolyte armor and robes, helm by Mynocks den
5besh8o5tw7bw1y4g.jpg

F11-D for JJ Griffith run here
ba5nv7qxlx4s7vr4g.png

..TONS of Destiny stuff...
5xu7t8cmzrlit0d4g.jpg

Black Spindle with Electronics
f91xdcwawq5692w4g.jpg

Hung Jury finished by Gerry Alden
ga3vro8jhoofato4g.jpg

Alpha Lupi chest piece
t2vaeatnxez0tgj4g.jpg

Nemesis Star (finished by Gerry Alden)
lvt54596a8lu3q94g.jpg

So anyways, you get the idea. Feel free to message me with your project and I'll let you know if I can help. :thumbsup

Just wanted to plug laellee's work. Commissioned 3D models for parts I needed for a Liz Sherman (Hellboy) costume. This was a few years ago and I only just now finished the costume lol, but the pieces I had 3D printed were amazing! I recommend him all the way!

LShermanCostume.JPG

Thanks Kitty!

PM's replied to, I do also sell 3d printable armor files (such as my Sith Acolyte/Jedi armor) and other stuff, feel free to message me if you are looking for something.

Can’t recommend Lael enough! He did an amazing job modeling a Star Wars item for me, and had the files to me super fast. Communication was excellent as well. Looking forward to my next commission with him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back