AAV Drop Ship

Any progress on the model, or too much life getting in the way?
Wish you the best either way of course.
Thank you for your kind care, Michael-san.
Yup, the present project had hit the wall and I'm losing the motivation for now.
It will come up with some idea if I get back to the work-bench and start it up again.
Instead, I'm thinking of the next project to get me back to the work-bench.
Anyway, I'm unwilling to get into my old shack in this cold weather.
Is it means I'm getting too old? Naa, I don't want to think that way.

Thank you so much, Michael-san.

Thank you for your kind care, Michael-san.
Yup, the present project had hit the wall and I'm losing the motivation for now.
It will come up with some idea if I get back to the work-bench and start it up again.
Instead, I'm thinking of the next project to get me back to the work-bench.
Anyway, I'm unwilling to get into my old shack in this cold weather.
Is it means I'm getting too old? Naa, I don't want to think that way.

Thank you so much, Michael-san.
Hope you can get it figured out. Sometimes when a project seems to drag on to long, you just want to hurry and get it done, but, like you have also told me before, make sure you are still happy with it.
So what do you have next in store for us all?
Too old for the cold??? Ha, nah. One likes when its really cold. Its 16 degrees fahrenheit right now. Been working in this weather....even 35 to 45 felt really cold to me this year.
Still wouldn't go back to Florida, WAY to hot and humid.

Hope you can get it figured out. Sometimes when a project seems to drag on to long, you just want to hurry and get it done, but, like you have also told me before, make sure you are still happy with it.
So what do you have next in store for us all?
Too old for the cold??? Ha, nah. One likes when its really cold. Its 16 degrees fahrenheit right now. Been working in this weather....even 35 to 45 felt really cold to me this year.
Still wouldn't go back to Florida, WAY to hot and humid.
Yes, you are right. I knew I am still happy with it. Almost forgot what I should have known.
I finally get the Disney Channel and I'm watching The Mandalorian.
That's really inspiring. The SW world is still incredibly amazing.
Maybe I could get some idea out of it.

Take care, Michael-san!

This project will be there when you're ready to finish it.

Glad to hear you're watching Mandalorian. Be sure to watch the "Gallery" episodes, which go behind the scenes. And the new "Book of Boba Fett" is fun too!

I think it is natural to go back and forth with projects

I have the same problem, I may go months without doing anything modeling related, but at some point I always return with renewed interest

Go with the flow, Katsu-san.You tune in like a radio and 'listen' :"Okay, where to now?" and then 'become quiet' to 'hear' the answer.And above all, whatever you do: just have fun

Katsu-san; I hope your family is well and that your region wasn't too influenced by the hearth quake yesterday...and no tsunami near Fukushima o_O
Thanks for the kind thought for us, joberg-san.

Although we had twice but fortunately, both didn't affect us.
It is getting very warm here and my hands started to get itchy. I'll be back to the work shack soon.

Thanks again and all the best,
Katsu

Glad to hear you are all safe, Katsu-san.
May the creative flow return to you soon.
Oh, and Sakura (blossom) is starting to bloom here soon...
Thank you, George-san.

Now I'm trying to finish that model. I am going to use the letter stencil for the marking of the model. I hope it works. Besides, I am thinking about the next build. There are a few ideas I want to build.

And, oh, nice to hear about the Sakura. I thought we too have it bloom here but right after that earthquake, the cold winter came back. We've even had snow Yesterday. Some of the power plants at the northern peripheral have been inoperative right now. We are afraid of power down in this cold weather.

Looking forward to what you are planning

Hopefully the cold weather does not last long, especially if there are power problems
Thank you always, Analyzer-san!
I hope your family, especially, your angel are doing alright.

Today, Friday. We got a very warm fine day. I couldn't resist going get to my shack.
After a long interval, I put the model onto the bench.
Fixed the damaged small parts here and there and started marking with stencils I received Yesterday.
Unfortunately, some smaller pattern sheet has been missing and I re-ordered them.
OK, today is just a warming up.

WdPlBbum.jpg
ujctCLEm.jpg

QlHpdQBm.jpg
mpJrQHkm.jpg

t4v5Vedm.jpg
GSlB5pum.jpg

kG4G3fSm.jpg
GEkYTndm.jpg

ZfL0qrLm.jpg
r0GykApm.jpg

K8X4XJLm.jpg
okDCIjAm.jpg

lmRj5rIm.jpg
dpEX6Kgm.jpg

I GOT TO FINISH THIS!

I will post soon.

Thanks for watching.

PS: Besides, I got to find the place to display this thing.:confused:

I forgot how awesome this thing looks in one whole picture.
I really hope you can get it finished and displayed.
And yeah, its warming up. Got to about 75 degrees F here today.
I was able to go out in shorts and sandals. My legs are SO white from wearing pants all winter.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back