AAV Drop Ship

I went nearby shrine today.
M10MODl.jpg

And I dedicated the wish plate (Ema) written down my friend's name.
6VmUr9F.jpg

CPJ79RC.jpg

I prayed this wish plate will make your wealth, health, and, good luck come true this year.:)

Go8kZOQ.jpg

MOBmhQN.jpg

NaBOCt0.jpg

So, you are alright, and your wish will come true as long as you are being good people. (y)

My daughter wished she could marry the Japanese movie star - Issei Takahashi! :oops: No kidding, she is serious!

This plate is for The God of marriage.:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

pHLwTo5m.jpg

55nnEmbm.jpg

A2NE91z.jpg

Take care, my friends,

Katsu.

Attachments

• M10MODl.jpg
    M10MODl.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 55
Dear Friend Katsu;
Thoughtfulness is a virtue, and your thoughtful words and actions have touched my heart. It is comforting to have friends like you. The American President Woodrow T. Wilson wrote “Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together,“ and the Greek philosopher Aristotle considered friendship to be one of the highest virtues.
Thank you for your friendship and God bless you and your family in the New Year.
sincerely;
SCUDMAN

Dear SCUDMAN and all of my friends,
Thank you very much for your kind words, my friend. What I did was not even half of what I owe you all. I've been making several works over the past decade and I have been satisfied with the results of each model. And I know my little works could have never been achieved without your constant supports.
Again, thank you very much for your thoughtfulness.
Yours truly,

Katsuhiko Fujihira

My Sincerest appreciation (for the prayers & wish plate) Katsuhiko-san, and so much more thanks for sharing so much of yourself all these years ....,
Hoping these same thoughts (and wishes) for not only you and your (multi-talented) family, but for all the friends here too !

Ged

My Sincerest appreciation (for the prayers & wish plate) Katsuhiko-san, and so much more thanks for sharing so much of yourself all these years ....,
Hoping these same thoughts (and wishes) for not only you and your (multi-talented) family, but for all the friends here too !

Ged

Thank you so much, my engineer, Ged-san.
You gave me so much inspiring advice which made me able to look at the object from another aspect, my friend!
I wish you and your family, especially, your father's happiness and health.

katsu

Still in the middle of the winter season.
That makes me hard to be crawling out of my bed every morning.
This morning, we found a good omen.
My wife noticed and showed me this.

1641857060785.png

The bonsai plum tree I bought last year bloomed a one-flower.
And quickly, I remember the very famous Haiku phrase.

梅一輪 一輪ほどの 暖かさ - 服部嵐雪

A single plum flower, a single flower’s worth of warmth - Ransetsu Hattori

The spring is surely coming close.:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back