AAV Drop Ship

Well, I'm back on the work shack.
Only 4 hours work today.
At first, I had to recall the memory that what did I intend to do and what had I did then.
Then I wiped off the spider web from the model and started to build.

CpZybL3.jpg

fha9wG2.jpg

And I applied the first primer to see how it looks like.

TPw4O3z.jpg

XIlt8Wc.jpg

dXE2kB9.jpg

There was a bit rough part here and there.
UJg2tKy.jpg

It was the end of July when I was off from the build.
And I back on the workbench and I am realized that,
I love survival games, I love console and PC gaming as well.

These are the in-game snapshot I took from time to time during the events of the game CyberPunk 2077.
The lady is 'Vee' the character I am playing.

1632712553044-0.jpg
1632712553044-1.jpg

1632712553044-2.jpg
1632712553044-3.jpg

But, oh, the best thing I love is model building.
Shaping the things I imagined. But still, I don't know what will be borne.
Every turning of corners, you can find something new. Something you haven't imagined.
I guess you understand already.

Thanks for watching,

katsu

The dropship looks great in primer. Things really tie together nicely

I have not played that game, but those screen shots remind of something from the movie Free Guy

the dreaded Punknaught

Thanks for the good pic.
I have happened to think of the next project.
It's not a big one but I'll try to make up the vehicle of the possible another future.
It is obvious that I'm influenced by cyberpunk 2077. :p

Well, Ms. Vee certainly looks good while taking down the whole block! I can't imagine doing that in heels! And nice car too!

Thanks, Ken-san. That snapshot mode is really fun!

The dropship looks great in primer. Things really tie together nicely

I have not played that game, but those screen shots remind of something from the movie Free Guy

Thanks for the comment and the info about the movie. Oh, I missed seeing that but maybe I can find it in the Amazon video soon.

Game 'Cyberpunk 2077 is based on the well-known science fiction novel 'Neuromancer' (1984) by William Gibson. And the Movie 'JM' (Johnny Mnemonic) in 1995 starring Keanu Reeves and Dolph Lundgren.
I read that novel and was stunned by the concept of AI and cyberspace. And almost the same time, the movie 'Blade Runner' had been released and I was stunned twice. When you walk down the street of Night City, You can feel the environmental sound is just like Blade Runner. Such a great intensity of detail.
cyberpunk2077-blood-in-the-rain-rgb_qbhm.1280.png
image_01.jpg

b650x400l.jpg
248250.png

1632879698115.jpeg
article_tools%2Fcyberpunk2077%2Fgacha%2F16.jpg

I guess it is the homage for the Blade Runner, that famous old-fashioned whisky glass often appears in the scene of a bar.
0bssg93m42061.jpg

I played the game for more than 70 hours or more but still, there are many events to play.
It's a bit complicated game in the first place but when you understand and get used to the world, you will belong to the street of the Night city.

I may have to prepare for the coming big typhoon today.
I will post the progress in a couple of days.

Katsu

Last edited:
Be safe!

One of the best cyberpunk style novels I've read is "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson:

"In reality, Hiro Protagonist delivers pizza for Uncle Enzo's CosaNostra Pizza Inc., but in the Metaverse he's a warrior prince. Plunging headlong into the enigma of a new computer virus that's striking down hackers everywhere, he races along the neon-lit streets on a search-and-destroy mission for the shadowy virtual villain threatening to bring about infocalypse. Snow Crash is a mind-altering romp through a future America so bizarre, so outrageous… you'll recognize it immediately."

Be safe!

One of the best cyberpunk style novels I've read is "Snow Crash" by Neal Stephenson:

"In reality, Hiro Protagonist delivers pizza for Uncle Enzo's CosaNostra Pizza Inc., but in the Metaverse he's a warrior prince. Plunging headlong into the enigma of a new computer virus that's striking down hackers everywhere, he races along the neon-lit streets on a search-and-destroy mission for the shadowy virtual villain threatening to bring about infocalypse. Snow Crash is a mind-altering romp through a future America so bizarre, so outrageous… you'll recognize it immediately."
Thank you so much, Tom-san.
Fortunately, the Japanese translated version is available on Amazon Japan.
Kindle is OK but still, I love to read the words printed on the non-volatile storage media - paper.
I hope everyone stays safe from this typhoon. Better take down those nice sun shades you made!
Thank you, Ken-san! I do!
Be safe, Katsu-san & family
Thank you, George-san!

Thanks to your kind thoughts, the large typhoon #16 has been passed by a bit far from the coast of our prefecture. No damage this time. We just finished the cleaning of our little garden and front porch. Today is a very fine Saturday.
And one more good news. The alert condition of Covid 19 has been fully released. Many people went down to the city and enjoying eat/drink in an izakaya restaurant and bar, Yesterday.
Tomorrow, we gonna have a guest and I'm planning to have a little Tempura party on the deck outside. Shrimps, Vienna sausage, octopus, squids, and any other vegetable like pumpkin, bell pepper, green asparagus. Covered with a thin batter and fry them in a small pot filled with canola oil. Enjoying it with soy sauce, salt, curry powder anything you like. It goes fine with a beer or white/red wine. The delight of autumn.
Maybe you gonna have a BBQ? Have a nice weekend!

katsu

Glad to hear no severe damage was caused, and that you’re all o.k. Katsu-san !....

Just 2 things... 1) your build is coming along slow, but steady. I guess even ‘creatives’ such as yourself need time away, to recharge the ‘juices’ eh !:rolleyes:....

2) I’m guessing my invite to your ‘party’ tomorrow was lost in the mail too !?:devil::p:lol:

Before I run out of my juice and Ged-san kick my pretty butt, I'm gonna put up some pics of the progress. :lol:

I3YReVx.jpg

lMKIlfBCBm2Q3h3k0c4-yaikd=w1155-h866-no?authuser=1.jpg

RhB28wM.jpg

And the first primer. I like this moment and also, it reveals many flaws all the time.

yQJAQ74.jpg

Ia6XTVY.jpg

iHUlJQy.jpg

kVFLKYg.jpg

GsOjk02.jpg

To start the model building is always easy but not easy to finish.
But thanks to your support, the goal is near.

katsu

For my own stuff this is usually the most exciting part. I love getting that layer of primer on and starting the painting stage

Katsu-san, side-note if you'd allow me; have you seen the Japanese movie "Still Walking" and what did you think of it?
Thank you for your opinion
I happened to see the movie on Amazon video a few weeks ago. The situation telling in the movie is insignificant days of ordinary Japanese people. The very good actors and actresses in Japan were directed by one of the most awarded directors. The only unpraised thing is the unnecessary comment in the speech of awarding ceremony.
I overlapped myself on the starring actor. And I was seeing the dark part of me.
Yeah, I always hate homecoming day or the day gathering the relatives. They love to gather information about each other. Who's son missed going to university? Who's husband about to lose his job? Who's daughter is still single at her age 31? Those things mean nothing to me. Nothing interesting.
Especially since my father died, I knew my mother dying to see me. My mother always sees my wife with critical eyes and my wife has some kind of complex to my mother. My father used to worry about it and always cheer my wife up. My mother is always a self-centered person and has a very strong ego. That is one of the reasons how she could survive with her little sisters the hard days on her own after the war. And also, it causes a very serious fight between me and my mother.
When I was a kid, she used to correct me in a very tough way. Nowadays, they call it domestic violence or abuse. The only way I feel peace and rest is to stay away from my mother as much as I can. As to my very personal point of view, a close family relationship always raises a painful problem. Haven't you had an experience that you can talk about your very own problem to others but can't talk to your closest family?
A long ago, I made up my mind that I should not be too concerned nor involved with my daughters and I want them to decide their own life with their responsibility.
That is what I felt and thought after seeing that movie.

I thought the English title 'Still walking' is not appropriate. The Japanese title 'Aruitemo Aruitemo' should be as 'No matter how long you walk along' (you'll never reach there).
For my own stuff this is usually the most exciting part. I love getting that layer of primer on and starting the painting stage

Thank you, Analyzer-san.
Today, I started up to paint the APC. On the primer, I sprayed coyote tan and pale olive green. It is similar to the Japanese self-defense forces. (Japanese army). By the end of this weekend, the paint job will be done and I will be able to show you the finished model.

Thank you for your comment, Katsu-san.I hope I haven't upset you too much by bringing up the subject.To me, watching this movie was more about the Arthouse-way of filming and acting, and the music was a huge bonus.Thank you again

Thank you so much, gentlemen!

Sunday was a battlefield day.
So, on Saturday, my wife baked some French bread baguette, and I cooked a pot of beef stew.
So, we don't have to worry about the meal when I get back from the long day.

We again joined with the ballet (bullet) dancers and enjoyed the game.

From the left, my wife, Yuki and, me.
N6h9atK.jpg

They became to look like a soldier.
m9FPIZA.jpg

xcClyvo.jpg

At lunchtime, the owner allowed us to get down to the field without masks to shoot and let us drive the buggy in the game field.

Check out the boy on the right. Greek statue.
qpoewho.jpg

wkTTuyc.jpg

Y96Ehsa.jpg

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back