AAV Drop Ship

Thank you, Pcoz-san!
Yes, we are doing fine every day and enjoying the rest of this summer.
Been to the survival game Yesterday.
We joined the dancers and played together again.
They are the top of the ballet dancers in Japan.
They are so good!

I on the right side look tall but of course not.
I'm only 5 feet 7 inches. The other guys are more than 6 feet.

VULMmiJ.jpg

Professional dancers.

hRssAcL.jpg

Hiue2HU.jpg

nIbyPNF.jpg

Imperial Japanese Army???
Good nutrition shows it seems to be in the early days of the war.

cZSQwc4.jpg

That was a wonderful day!

I'm hoping you are all well and enjoying the rest of the summer.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Thank you so much for sharing the pictures of your adventure, Katsu-san !
Best regards to your family
Oh, you are welcome, George-san! You always care for us!

Looks like it was lots of fun! I am guessing that is airsoft stuff rather than paintball?

Last time I played paintball I got shot in the ass because I had bent down behind cover but left that one area sticking out
I had a black and blue for a week
Ouch! Yes, it was a 6 mm plastic pellet.
My M-4 fires 600 bullets per minute. Brrrrrrp! Watch your back!

Good stuff Katsu-San:notworthy::notworthy: Wait, that woman is from the Nostromoo_O:cool:(y)(y)
Thank you, joberg-san! Yup, that is my daughter Yuki and she made that Nostromo crew jumpsuit a few years ago.

1631658248816.png
1631658290064.png

Thanks for looking!

Awesome build....!!!...as always...!...really interesting to see the level of detail and committment to accuracy you apply.

Yuki's Nostromo suit is excellent, great pose also...!....Japan's Ellen Ripley for sure....!!

Awesome build....!!!...as always...!...really interesting to see the level of detail and committment to accuracy you apply.

Yuki's Nostromo suit is excellent, great pose also...!....Japan's Ellen Ripley for sure....!!
Oh, wow! Thank you so very much for your kind comment, yaris-san!

Cough, Ahh, there are many things to keep me out of my current ongoing project.

1: My daughter Yuki bought me a VR headset. Oculus Quest 2

This VR headset is very unique. It is working completely stand-alone. No need to connect to any game console or PC. All you need is the usual WiFi router in your house. You can play in a VR space in your garden. or watch Netflix movies in a huge VR theater. It's stunning! Of course, you can connect this to any other console or PC to enjoy VR gaming.

2: A new survival game field has been opened only 5 minutes from my place.

Here is the entrance of the gaming field.

All these high mobility vehicles are not for display. They are using in a field as transportation of the respawned gamer or for any other purpose.

F46Ltwm.jpg

A part of the field. It's big!

pzq711r.jpg

bAhWcu4.jpg

Some gimmicks for the downed pilot rescue mission.

hkxFvTp.jpg

JBG80Ra.jpg

YGGjhoU.jpg

Xvq9m5O.jpg

Raid the communication post.

xxp62wJ.jpg

And comfortable facilities.

gdg11cm.jpg

CUap1GC.jpg

qJUDZsy.jpg

CaSFhQQ.jpg

All the facilities were made by the young owner and his sister by themself. He is 32.
He poured 4 years and all of his savings.
Sometimes he had to operate the heavy constructing machinery.

My wife and Yuki are so exciting and looking forward to playing there on the comming weekend.

Huum.
Gentlemen, I will be back on the build soon.
Trust me... Please. XX

katsu

Oh nice. Looks fun. See some N64 was being played. What is the system on the bottom right? I do not recognize that one. (Japan only, or Japan design only?)

I've still not tried any type of VR.

Oh nice. Looks fun. See some N64 was being played. What is the system on the bottom right? I do not recognize that one. (Japan only, or Japan design only?)

I've still not tried any type of VR.
I guess maybe it's a SEGA or something, I'm not sure.
The experience of VR is beyond your imagination!
I connected it to the flight simulator of PC. I was in the air!
That field looks like a ton of fun!

Also the VR goggles are very cool. I can see why you are so distracted

:lol:Thank you, I am in a fight with my family to playing it.

Awesome sight,Katsu-san.Thanks for sharing these photos
You are welcome and thanks for watching.

Today, my wife took a day off to play a survival game on that game field.

OK, I go get some!!

katsu

Is that your wife with the M-14 rifle in the first picture? Looks like a take no prisoners kind of crowd! If I ever get back to Japan I'll bring my old BDU uniform and jump in with you.
Here is the Seahog. The green parts are from the Revell 1/72nd A-10, the grey parts are from a 1/72nd S-3 Viking, the floats are from an Aeroclub vacuform set and the blue is part of 1/48th Skyhawk wings. I patterned it after the Russian Be-200. More pictures on Whatifmodelers or Beyondthesprues websites. Now I just have to paint it like the latest pattern on USMC Harriers.

IMG_4298.jpg

Is that your wife with the M-14 rifle in the first picture? Looks like a take no prisoners kind of crowd! If I ever get back to Japan I'll bring my old BDU uniform and jump in with you.
Here is the Seahog. The green parts are from the Revell 1/72nd A-10, the grey parts are from a 1/72nd S-3 Viking, the floats are from an Aeroclub vacuform set and the blue is part of 1/48th Skyhawk wings. I patterned it after the Russian Be-200. More pictures on Whatifmodelers or Beyondthesprues websites. Now I just have to paint it like the latest pattern on USMC Harriers.

View attachment 1497699

Hi, Ken-san!
Wow! As usual, your craft is looking like a beast in the air. In fact, I'm also planned to paint the craft the way you do.
When you finish it, I want to make a scene of the two beasts flying side by side.

Yes, that is my wife. She looks like a drill instructor.
The result of the Friday: We played a total of 6 turns. All of them a flag battle. While I killed 4 opponents, She took 6 of them and took a flag. There was a big applause from the observation deck. Huumm...
The new playfield was excellent! We enjoyed it all day.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back