AAV Drop Ship

Thank you for telling me your 'Kids living in your mind' and thank you Analyzer-san. That was the most pleasant comment for my work.
I'm so happy to hear you gentlemen have your own pure pleasure and fully enjoy it every day.
I often think these days about what I've never been thought about before. When my life was tough enough to make a living, I've never thought that way.
'If I could choose the way to make a living what I always dreamed of since I was a kid, what would have I been?'
I didn't choose that way and instead, to be an adult, I had chosen to be an ordinary office worker and make a living and grow my daughters. That was my top priority. I am not going to say I am regretting but, what is a grown-up? What is to be an adult? I don't know. But here's another side of my life. My daughters choose how they have always dreamed of and keep on going without any doubt. Still, they are on a midway and there's a long way ahead, maybe. But we are sure that they are in the middle of their dream. I am satisfied with it.

Here are a few updates.

I made wheel hubs and hub caps.

dYpciopl.jpg

cvbbosJl.jpg

GFzt8Pdl.jpg

9iARsaAl.jpg

a90mBTXl.jpg

PFY3O7hl.jpg

YMGvMAhl.jpg

So that I can paint the camo pattern on these caps.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

My definition of being a 'grown-up': knowing when to fulfil your duties.
I absolutely reject the notion that life is nothing more than a checklist that we must answer to, or you're 'a failed product'.And I certainly can't support the notion that 'being creative/living your fandom' equals immaturity.Only to those who don't have this side to themselves, I guess.So sad.I'd say they are the ones missing out.
Thank you, Katsu-san, for living and sharing your projects.Thank you all of you, too.

To create beauty is to be in awe of the World around you in it's smaller/bigger details. To do so, you have to have a certain "Childlike Innocence".
It's there, inside the responsible adult, the inner core that will not change no matter what!
It's great to see that your family, as well as yourself Katsu-san, has that core (y) (y) :cool: :cool: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Thank you for your kind comment, joberg-san.
Being in model building hobby sharing is many splendid things. Not only share the tips and techniques for building but to share the knowledge, opinion, and various kinds of advice from many seasoned peoples, the master of model making and also from the master of life.

New guest to our yard. Looks like they found a place to stay under the floor of my house. Every morning and evening, The - parents and two kids - come to this yard. I feed them cat food and they stay there for a while and having a peaceful time.

MH060Rm.mp4
11ZFWi3.jpg

464JFoll.jpg

He will be 'Tom' of 'Tom and Jerry'.

UgpgYz3l.jpg

katsu

Attachments

• UgpgYz3.jpg
    UgpgYz3.jpg
    634.8 KB · Views: 52
  • 464JFol.jpg
    464JFol.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 66
  • 464JFol.jpg
    464JFol.jpg
    851.7 KB · Views: 61
Totally need to install an AC in there with you.
This year has been very hot.
Its been at least 100 degrees °F, (and some days much more) for 3 weeks straight now here.
One day said 98°F. I was like, oh, a cooler day.

Thank you for the info, Tom-san. At first look, I thought it was made for a movie. Looks agile. That's a good point. If this is for real combat use, it will be for some special forces may be. As you said, it may need a bit more considered.

I got a little time to work early in the morning before it's getting hot.
It's a very small update but please have a look.
I scribed many bolt heads on the modular bolt-on armors.

I notched the copper tube a saw blades with a file.

qg0A4vUl.jpg

UvWV7QLl.jpg

SLsbPaEl.jpg

I found a good-looking booster housing in my junk box.

They were sent to me by Caretaker-san many years ago.
That was when I was building that Planet Explorer.
They will give those boosters a bit volume shape.

Y7wKjZrl.jpg

This will be the last time you see the model before it's painted.

Well, while our governments are doing a slapstick show in this Covid mayhem, they managed to start up the Olympic game.

Very nice for those athletes who have been waiting for this game. And there was a very nice comment for us all made by the head coach of the American softball team.
It's nothing special. The team was camped in Fukushima prefecture. Mr. Ken Ericksen enjoyed a lot of fresh peaches which are the specialties of Fukushima and commented, "It's wonderfully delicious, I ate too much and got fat."
He'll never know how many people in Fukushima have been how much cheered up by his comment.

This Olympics was supposed to let the world know about the true reconstruction of Fukushima. That's why Tokyo came up to have the Olympic game this time. I feel that it was achieved with a word from this coach. This is one of the good things about the Olympic games.

katsu

1627437623159.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back