AAV Drop Ship

Holy smokes Batman! I temporarily forgot about this place because life became crazy these last few months. A belated Christmas and happy new year to you all.

Katsu-san, your progress on the Dropship is incredible. I felt like a fat kid in a candy shop, showing up here and finding 14 pages worth of material to read/admire. I’m eagerly awaiting your next miracle.

I’m working on the F4J model my lovely wife gave me for Christmas, I forgot how much fun model kits can be (and how much they can be a pain in the ass).

As a healthcare worker, I have had Both doses of the Covid-19 Vaccine from Pfizer. Despite the fear mongering in the media and Even among Some of my ignorant co-workers, I have yet to grow a tail and horns (Dammit). Hoping for a swift end to the pandemic for all so we can get on with our lives.

look forward to the next step in the adventure. The best to you and your family
-Greg

Yuki's dress was superb! and she has some great tools to do her craft
Great video too

Loving the Troops, nice selection of combat skills going on there, and I loved it when you told them off by sending them to the oven for desert training. "phew!"

Holy smokes Batman! I temporarily forgot about this place because life became crazy these last few months. A belated Christmas and happy new year to you all.

Katsu-san, your progress on the Dropship is incredible. I felt like a fat kid in a candy shop, showing up here and finding 14 pages worth of material to read/admire. I’m eagerly awaiting your next miracle.

I’m working on the F4J model my lovely wife gave me for Christmas, I forgot how much fun model kits can be (and how much they can be a pain in the ass).

As a healthcare worker, I have had Both doses of the Covid-19 Vaccine from Pfizer. Despite the fear mongering in the media and Even among Some of my ignorant co-workers, I have yet to grow a tail and horns (Dammit). Hoping for a swift end to the pandemic for all so we can get on with our lives.

look forward to the next step in the adventure. The best to you and your family
-Greg

long time no see, Sith x3-san. I'm so glad to see you back on and seems you are doing well even in hard days. Thanks for taking your time to catch up on my thread. It's a bit tough part but I'm working on it.
F-4 is a legendary aircraft. Here in Japan, the last squadron of F-4EJ- Mod. has been retired last December 15th and be updated to the stealth fighter F-35A. Thanks to the great maintenance of the mechanic, they still all look brand new.

1611468076602.png

The F-4 was introduced in 1971 and is the oldest fighter in the Air Self-Defense Force. Nevertheless, since the top valor pilot had been assigned on this craft, it seems that it was not uncommon to win in training with the current flagship fighter F-15.
1611468317009.png

I hope you enjoy the build. - don't forget the pad under your butts. ;)

So, please take care and I am looking forward to seeing your horns and tail in near future! :oops:

Yuki's dress was superb! and she has some great tools to do her craft
Great video too

Loving the Troops, nice selection of combat skills going on there, and I loved it when you told them off by sending them to the oven for desert training. "phew!"
:lol:Thank you, Chuffy-san. She is getting many orders now. I hope she will have a busy year.

Started to make the head part.

Struggling!

uLXJIWQ.jpg

Female

GC5eEmP.jpg

Male with beared

Z0GRkVO.jpg

Male Native American or stone statue Easter island stone statue :(

i1b6UuH.jpg

Female Afro American or maybe Japanese

DNEoj7T.jpg

Male Irish (?)

1adqoe3.jpg

TowtcvA.jpg

G6IBHtj.jpg

It's still a long way from Michelangelo's work.:notworthy::sick:

Thanks for looking,
katsu

Attachments

• DNEoj7T.jpg
    DNEoj7T.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Nice work on the heads, I assume you’re sticking to just humans? As that is realistic I suppose. I guess I’m spoiled with Star Wars being so multi-specied.;)

As a fan of video games and terrible 90’s movies, it would be cool if one of them was a hardened veteran, showing some kind of battle scars or missing an eye etc etc

Snake plissken (escape from NY/LA)
45E138A9-86A5-4079-9C6B-B5BBC4AFA316.jpeg

Solid Snake
E1A7EAE1-F44A-42A3-AF22-5A2E320D5382.jpeg

sgt Todd from Soldier (always thought the face tattoo was cool)
0C2CC45A-B26B-4DD7-AFBE-3CA777DB28B8.jpeg

Last edited:
It's still a long way from Michelangelo's work.:notworthy::sick:

Thanks for looking,
katsu
Maybe, but I never saw Michelangelo do what you do with aluminum. Now as I take another look that middle head is a dead ringer for... George Clooney! :p

Really liking the poses and action you are portraying here. The fun you are having with this is a joy to watch.

Are you still considering having one of them asleep and maybe his buddy shaking him awake? "Wake up man you're first out the door!"

Nice work on the heads, I assume you’re sticking to just humans? As that is realistic I suppose. I guess I’m spoiled with Star Wars being so multi-specied.;)

As a fan of video games and terrible 90’s movies, it would be cool if one of them was a hardened veteran, showing some kind of battle scars or missing an eye etc etc

Snake plissken (escape from NY/LA)
View attachment 1415187
Solid Snake
View attachment 1415188
sgt Todd from Soldier (always thought the face tattoo was cool)
View attachment 1415189

Thank you! But... Hey, this is the world of the near future. It won't fly around any outer space. Just put away any Star Wars things!
Eye patch? ... I'll think about it...:whistle:

Maybe, but I never saw Michelangelo do what you do with aluminum. Now as I take another look that middle head is a dead ringer for... George Clooney! :p

Really liking the poses and action you are portraying here. The fun you are having with this is a joy to watch.

Are you still considering having one of them asleep and maybe his buddy shaking him awake? "Wake up man you're first out the door!"

Thank you, Hagoth-san. Sleeping soldier? I'll think about it.:rolleyes::confused:

I love Mr Easter island, you've certainly got some characters there!

lovely-jubbly
Thank you so much! Mr.Easter Island... I knew it:rolleyes:

OK, guys! Before you colluding and attempt to do something wrong to me again, I got a precautionary measure.

I get you a list of D.E.T.A.I
Here are the ten commandments no-go for my little fugures.

1. No Aliens. Also, putting no face hugger on the face nor chest buster
2. Pregnant or milking mama
3. Playing a Rubix Cube or Nintendo Switch
4. Looking into a compact to make the false eyelashes or lipstick sure in place
5 Smoking a pot
6 picking nose
7 Praying to the god of Allah or ***** ******
8 Eating potato chips
9 Telling fortune with a cards
10 Masturba...... Oh, no, sorry. Ahh, hugging a teddy bear

Come on, Bring it on!

Katsu

Bring it on? Oh boy, Pandora's box just got opened! (minus his ten commandments)

Pssst, hey guys, Katsu-san seems to have forgotten who he's dealing with! :devil:

Do Cheetos count as potato chips?

So tempting. Wait... is this some kind of a test?:unsure:

Faces are always the hardest to sculpt

I think the the one you labelled "female" is the best looking. Also once you add the helmets and any other accessories and paint them they will look quite nice

the "easter island" guy looks like a boxer who might have broken his nose once or twice in a fight which adds to his battle hardened look

Bring it on? Oh boy, Pandora's box just got opened! (minus his ten commandments)

Pssst, hey guys, Katsu-san seems to have forgotten who he's dealing with! :devil:

Do Cheetos count as potato chips?

So tempting. Wait... is this some kind of a test?:unsure:

Awwww...:eek: Cheetos counts only if cheese flavor.:notworthy:

Faces are always the hardest to sculpt

I think the the one you labelled "female" is the best looking. Also once you add the helmets and any other accessories and paint them they will look quite nice

the "easter island" guy looks like a boxer who might have broken his nose once or twice in a fight which adds to his battle hardened look

Thank you so much, Analyzer-san! That was the first work. It took two hours.:notworthy:

Hmmm !...., :lol::lol::lol:,..., :ninja::ninja::ninja:,....:devil:;)

Ten commandments for these guys... The bad idea. Looks like I lit the detonator cord. :eek: I Kicked the noses of the sleeping tigers. :sick:

...well at least I can fart :unsure: :sick:
:lol::lol::lol:What are you saying!
In that way, ultimately, the superiority or inferiority must be decided by the projection distance at the time of urination.:unsure:

Here is a little progress.

Test fitting of the head parts.

rXzbsx0.jpg

WtSVMSE.jpg

FcjizNt.jpg

DrXQdfC.jpg

WtSVMSE.jpg

mcF6wUy.jpg

l0hchtd.jpg

EAi0uGZ.jpg

Looks some of the heads are a bit too large and some are funny faces for soldiers. I'm gonna have to fix it.

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Figures are looking pretty sweet Katsu-mate !..., don’t see any scars , eye patches , glasses , tatts or disfigured one’s though !?...., not to mention facial follicles !:unsure:...., perhaps you’ll be adding such touches during the ‘ painting ‘ stage , or not ?...., what about some with artificial/cybernetic replacement limbs :p?
After all , as you’ve mentioned beforehand these ‘ soldiers ‘ are meant to exist in the “ real “ world , and are battle/operationally hardened.

It’s still amazing to see the level of detail and skills you’re investing with this build ( Arigato Gosaimasu ! ) but your previous post #1,269 !?...., well.... you asked for it !!!:devil::lol:

Ged

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back