AAV Drop Ship

Love the tattoos and eye patch, nice touch.

sun glasses, grenades and ear pieces !!! How tiny will those be ?
katsu-san you are a genius and a master craftsman.
I’m in awe of all your work

Those look phenomenal!

Thank you, always!

These grunts are looking awesome! Wow! Love the details like the tattoos and the eye patch.

Is the soldier next to One Eye asleep or reading his neighbors phone messages? Eyes are either closed or not pained yet. :lol:

OK, OK, you are the one that never quit... What kind of milk did your mother feed you? :unsure:
Thanks! :lol:

Love the tattoos and eye patch, nice touch.

sun glasses, grenades and ear pieces !!! How tiny will those be ?
katsu-san you are a genius and a master craftsman.
I’m in awe of all your work
Thank you very much, Bengrim-san!

Ear-piece... Ahhh... Yes, I said so...:notworthy::p
I'll try.

Put the helmet straps.

BzbPwkS.jpg

B9wXwie.jpg

3c7O10S.jpg

LnoIiYV.jpg

To ease down Mr.Hagoth...

SRNefdX.jpg

Wake up! Private Hagoth!!

Hr4b6Mb.jpg

I'll add a few more details

Thank you Katsu-san! You are the best! Absolutely loving it! You do such a good job!

I should have known that pushing for a sleepy head would get him named after me. I had it coming to me big time I guess. :oops::love:
You do realise that by finally giving in it will only encourage me more! Making it hard to be a good boy.

However, it's not all completely my fault. I seem to remember an octane rating of 100 for my milk... :lol:

Now that is how you delegate chores!

As far as the crew, what an amazing group of characters, each with their own unique personality showing through. I love it!

:p That's how I teach the apprentice;) Thanks!

Thank you Katsu-san! You are the best! Absolutely loving it! You do such a good job!

I should have known that pushing for a sleepy head would get him named after me. I had it coming to me big time I guess. :oops::love:
You do realise that by finally giving in it will only encourage me more! Making it hard to be a good boy.

However, it's not all completely my fault. I seem to remember an octane rating of 100 for my milk... :lol:

>>Making it hard to be a good boy... Is this something like karma? this was a bad idea!:eek:

Thanks!

Figures and entire Hold is looking sweet !:p
Are they all the same rank ?..., what about a definitive (company?) insignia on their armour or clothing ?:unsure::ninja:
Here it comes!
Hey, no rank should appear on an outfit. It's common sense! The enemy will kill the higher rank at first. You get back to the boot camp and start it all over again!
Insignia? OK, OK, I'll think about it.
Ahh, I wanted to finish this before Christmas!

Hagoth-Gedmak combination attack!:sick:

Thanks!

Sleeping !!!
OMG so so funny

Thank you!

Well done! Each one of them is a unique character.

Thank you, Tom-san.
I'm so proud that I could get over those combo attacks and do this as much as I can!

Grenades

Hup1rNU.jpg

VTkzQS6.jpg

sckzRxf.jpg

McNfsal.jpg

YCKnhEx.jpg

p0RqN3r.jpg

wjd3oLt.jpg

gzIxlBs.jpg

EdgiguE.jpg

Please tell me it looks like a grenade. Then I can sleep well tonight without the nightmare of the combo attack...:notworthy:

Thanks for looking!

katsu

Yeah !..., they’re looking like grenades or gas canisters Katsu-san , terrific work :p;)....,and ummm....,
My ‘question’ about ‘ranks’ wasn’t a dig mate:rolleyes:..., it’s just that your ‘crew’ reminded me of the gang from ‘Aliens’ , and iirc they had Corporal’s, Sargent’s etc ... amongst them !?:devil::ninja:

Your grenades remind me of smoke grenades, a very useful thing to have around.
Old sleepy head should be more careful. In my old unit he would have had a fake mustache painted on his face by now.:lol:

Yeah !..., they’re looking like grenades or gas canisters Katsu-san , terrific work :p;)....,and ummm....,
My ‘question’ about ‘ranks’ wasn’t a dig mate:rolleyes:..., it’s just that your ‘crew’ reminded me of the gang from ‘Aliens’ , and iirc they had Corporal’s, Sargent’s etc ... amongst them !?:devil::ninja:
Ahh, another bad idea. I shouldn't have challenged the real hardcore bad boy. Huge regret!:sick:
The little guys look really good. Without going back some pages, I don't even remember the model that they be in anymore.
Michael-san, This part was supposed to be finished far before. You know, how the bad boys are.:sick:
They make me more work while they cheer me up. :rolleyes:
Your grenades remind me of smoke grenades, a very useful thing to have around.
Old sleepy head should be more careful. In my old unit he would have had a fake mustache painted on his face by now.:lol:
:lol::lol: That what my wife did to her boss on the bus of the company's incentive tour.

Oh, thanks for the comment about the grenade. Oh, yes, I should make some frag grenades! :oops:

Thanks, my friends!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back