AAV Drop Ship

I had been doing this all day.:sick::D

IdHUzWX.jpg

wrAhbTL.jpg

4MSC0T0.jpg

:sick::sleep:

Katsu

High Five back ‘atchu’... Katsu-san ! , the detailing as always is terrific :p
Hoping you and your family had a wonderful (safe as can be) Christmas too !

Your construction method for these was wicked neat. Thank you again for sharing this. -- James

Thank you for your kind words, BAJA TYM-san. And thank YOU for looking at my work!

Oooo.... Hands on hands on hands on HANDS!

:D I still many unfinished on-hand.:lol:

High Five back ‘atchu’... Katsu-san ! , the detailing as always is terrific :p
Hoping you and your family had a wonderful (safe as can be) Christmas too !

Thank you so much, Ged-san. I hope you and your family will have all the best!

that's some very handy work there...
A belated Merry Christmas to all...
I saw this t-shirt Katsu and thought of you ;)
View attachment 1382845

:love: That's my company's staff T-shirts! :lol:

Just amazing.

Thank you very much always, MakedMoleRat-san.
I think medical people are very busy right now, but please take care of yourself.

Stained the receiver of the rifle. I will paint the upper side with some variation of camouflage.

7Kzo22P.jpg

iphI5ym.jpg

BfWZ34T.jpg

k1lwTla.jpg

Today, I was working on changing the fabric of the dining chair with my daughter Yuki.
She does it so good.

aX6pFj5.jpg

2ek6SXx.jpg

Thank for looking!

katsu

I take a few days off and come back to some amazing looking rifles

Also, very nice restoration on those chairs
Thanks, Analyzer-san!
I suppose you and your beautiful families had good yule-tide-gay. :D

The restoration of the chairs has finished this evening.
I can't believe that was only two days' work for her.
The 45 years old furniture has been reborn.

1609245174704.png

1609244953906.png

If my dad was alive, he would have been happy to see this, and he must be proud of his granddaughter's abilities.
My only filial piety to my father is maybe I will live longer than him. He died 29 years ago at 63 the same age as mine now.

Thanks for looking,

katsu

I would imagine he would love watching your creations take shape at least as much as we do.
And be proud of how well you did raising your girls.

BTW I will again offer my hopes that daughter #1 will get back to sculpting at some point.

I second all that has been said above, I apologise for being late with my response as I wasn't at home for a few days, and wish you (all) a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance !
Please all be safe, healthy and happy !
And thank you for these adventures so far, Katsu-san.Please give your family my best.
SmilingOtter Keep your hopes up ! Kids wander, explore and eventually 'come back to base'.If creativity 'lives' in the family, it'll 'speak' to her in due time.

I would imagine he would love watching your creations take shape at least as much as we do.
And be proud of how well you did raising your girls.

BTW I will again offer my hopes that daughter #1 will get back to sculpting at some point.

Thank you, Tom-san.
I don't know why though I haven't been a good example for them but somehow they are doing great.
maybe I was an example of what they should not be. :lol:

Oh, my daughter No.1 will bring her latest boyfriend here tomorrow. God help me!

I second all that has been said above, I apologise for being late with my response as I wasn't at home for a few days, and wish you (all) a belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance !
Please all be safe, healthy and happy !
And thank you for these adventures so far, Katsu-san.Please give your family my best.
SmilingOtter Keep your hopes up ! Kids wander, explore and eventually 'come back to base'.If creativity 'lives' in the family, it'll 'speak' to her in due time.

Thank you so much, George-san, and wish you got a happy new year.
We gonna have a new year at last. That was a troubled year in any way but we could make it somehow. That the good enough to celebrate the coming new year.

Thank you my friends,

katsu

Wow. Guns are looking amazing. The various configurations you have mixed in make you look more than twice.
"Well done with that laser pointer" says the mesmerized cat!
Hmmm, what was that thought about primer day? Not now, I'm looking at some fantastic miniature guns.
Chairs look very professional.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back