AAV Drop Ship

Today is happened to be the day of the judgement of the trial of that Fukushima disaster. The ex-top management person of the Tokyo Electric Power Company has been asked for their responsibility on that tragic plant accident. One of the engineer had officially suggested the clear possibility of power down of the backup system long before that tunami. The management didn't take any measure to prevent it due to the cost effectiveness.

I'm sorry for talking about the derailed things here.
In fact, I was one of an computer engineer for seismic structural analysis of the Fukushima secondary plant reactor #3 under construction for more than 35 years ago. I was taught about the Admiral Hyman G. Rickover's Doctrine. Anyone ignore this will difinitely have to pay the huge price. That was proven at 'Three Miles Island','Challenger','Chernobuil' and 'Fukushima'.

Those making the ‘Rules’ get to bend them too !:mad:
Unfortunately it’s a globally ‘accepted’ problem that’s not going to change anytime soon...., cause the powerful ‘influentials’ don’t give a damn, until it affects them -personally....:rolleyes:

Thank you for your fair comment, my friends.

I thought this country was run by the fair justice. But I knew recently, any judge whoever makes any verdict against the government or big companies policy, they are all transferred to the local family court and spend the rest of his life. Things about nuclear power plants, burring a seashore, reception fee forcibly collect by the Japan Broadcasting Corporation-even if you are not even watching - 25 bucks for every month- :mad:. It's so sad but Japan is still in a dark age. Hey! I'm not gonna be like M. Greta Thurnberg anyway. Wooo.:oops::sick:
OK, before moderator bans me for what I say, let's get back to build!

I've just test build the canopy assembly.

Before I do for a real deal, I tried to test build it to establish the step by step procedure and collect some tips for making and reflect them to my expert system. (wow! it's cool):p

Remember, this is just a test build!

Building a bottom frame. I tried to use MDF.
VbE0Nj9.jpg

KbsPmhn.jpg

1ydzqhu.jpg

vB1k46g.jpg

Filling the gaps.

8fhSpRB.jpg

9lpK0kz.jpg

Cut up.

I used the hand router with a small circle saw bit but it was not good for precise cut.
Then I used a shark saw. That was good.

HXCyCRh.jpg

vkv0TEz.jpg

ouBrfU8.jpg

UAGbiFA.jpg

Next post will be a test build for metal frames.

Thank you very much for listening my grump. I should refrain to do that.
Thanks for looking!

Katsu (62)

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into developing proper ‘test pieces’ before moving onto making the final/finished components ; material-wise ! :D

That’s a skill (meaning ‘patience’) I’ll have to seriously consider during future scratch/modded builds.

Totally agree with what Analyzer said above too !

Quick question, what’s the (62) mean mate , have you just celebrated a birthday or something ?:unsure:

Last edited:
No worries

It's good to vent sometimes

The canopy looks great!

At least you got some time to work on it with everything else going on

Thank you, Analyzer-san, my good friend.

I really appreciate the time and effort you put into developing proper ‘test pieces’ before moving onto making the final/finished components ; material-wise ! :D

That’s a skill (meaning ‘patience’) I’ll have to have to seriously consider during future scratch/modded builds.

Totally agree with what Analyzer said above too !

Quick question, what’s the (62) mean mate , have you just celebrated a birthday or something ?:unsure:

Thank you, Ged-san,
Many disturbing things have happened to me this year.
62 means that while this 62 old kid grumpy, you guys are kindly listen to me and tried to understand me what I feel while you may have your own issue. I really thank you for that.

Katsu

^ You and your family ( and many, many others ) have very valid reasons for being ‘grumpy’ my friend ! ...., we can’t always help, but listening & being supportive can’t hurt either right ?;)

Oh yeah !, There’s no age where feeling grumpy isn’t appropriate - my two year old niece is an expert at it ! :p

Ged (53) - frequently Grumpy !!!:lol:

You can be grumpy if you like, especially over events like this. We don’t mind.
Great work on the canopy! If this is the test piece the finished product will be awesome!

^ You and your family ( and many, many others ) have very valid reasons for being ‘grumpy’ my friend ! ...., we can’t always help, but listening & being supportive can’t hurt either right ?;)

Oh yeah !, There’s no age where feeling grumpy isn’t appropriate - my two year old niece is an expert at it ! :p

Ged (53) - frequently Grumpy !!!:lol:

:lol::lol:Cheers to your little niece! :love:
When I was young, I was often wondering why my father always grumpy on watching TV news show.
I thought that's the sign of getting old. Now I know, as you understand about how the world is working and how media lies about it, you getting angry about it all the time.

beautiful work as always!

Thank you very much, Krest-san!

Every time you post a new batch of pictures, I'm grumpy about our respective skill differences! :D

I'm really impressed at how well you were able to cut the canopy. It looks like the sort of thing that, if I tried it, it would have cracked and splintered.

Thank you so much, Tom-san. :lol:
Masking tape is always a good not only for mask something but will be a good reference marker or protect the surface.
Tom-san. you must be able to make it way better than I do.

You can be grumpy if you like, especially over events like this. We don’t mind.
Great work on the canopy! If this is the test piece the finished product will be awesome!

Thank you, Ken-san.
I may have to check 6 always. Watch out, your stealth F-23 gonna come close to shot down my Quad Lift!!

katsu

Interesting cockpit for sure...I'm eager to see how you'll attach it to the main body (y) (y)

Thank you always, joberg-san,
Oh, I should be honest to my good friend.
Actually, that is what I worried about. But as usual, praying for any good idea to come up, I do what I can do for now.:D

Please pray for me.

You will think of something clever! For your project the hinges from cheap sunglasses might be helpful. Just my $0.02 worth.
I need to do some work on the RF-23!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back