AAV Drop Ship

Thank you for your kind care for me, Ken-san. The restoration of the garden and garden wall will be started up on maybe in the middle of November.
Many people got suffer that typhoon and many of them still have no roof. Our problem is the least to worry about . And now we gonna have another huge typhoon this weekend. I'm really afraid of it. This one is worse than previous one. It will strike our vicinity directry.
Well, on the other hand, I'm helping my daughter making her ballet costumes. She got many back order to deal with. I'm making some tools and equipment for her for efficient producing.
I hope it will help her.

wVNAOuQ.jpg

pq0HN9T.jpg

And for the model build... This is no good situation for me. My motivation getting down.
I need to get set up my mind. This is the hard time for me. But i will get over it. Because I have a good friend here to cheer me all the time.

Katsu

Hopefully the typhoon changes course a bit so you at least don't get it directly or weakens.

stay safe

I'd love to see one of those finished costumes

as for model making, you'll get back when the time is right. No sense forcing it

Just heard about the severe typhoon heading for Japan ( on the news ) Katsu-san .
Hoping you’re all prepared for it - as much as possible.
Prayers and Best Wishes to you all, my friend .

I hope you and your family stay safe through this. I've only had limited experience with hurricanes, and that was still plenty. I'm still looking forward to seeing your drop ship progress, but take care of the important stuff first.

Hopefully the typhoon changes course a bit so you at least don't get it directly or weakens.

stay safe

I'd love to see one of those finished costumes

as for model making, you'll get back when the time is right. No sense forcing it
Thank you very much, Analyzer-san.
I'll take any possible measure I can..

Please see the latest work of my daughter.
Dying swan and Scheherazade.

1570666669560.png

1570666690007.png

1570666756696.png

On the night of the stage of national ballet. She dedicated the flower for the principal dancer.

The review of the industry newspaper was very good. It was unusual thing but her costume was also mentioned in it.
Her sleepless effort has been rewarded. I'm so happy.

Just heard about the severe typhoon heading for Japan ( on the news ) Katsu-san .
Hoping you’re all prepared for it - as much as possible.
Prayers and Best Wishes to you all, my friend .

Thank you, Ged-san, I am afraid of having serious damage and and power cut again.
Yeah, I'll do whatever I can.
katsu

I hope you and your family stay safe through this. I've only had limited experience with hurricanes, and that was still plenty. I'm still looking forward to seeing your drop ship progress, but take care of the important stuff first.

Thank you Tom-san,
No one can blame the outrage of natural phenomena but it's too much these days.

Priorities first: praying for you and your family to stay safe and sounds:)

Thank you, joberg-san. Though they say 'No worries if prepared', I'm still worry about.

Thank you, gentlemen.
It is very fortunately that my wife modified our insurance policy to be able to covering a wide sort of damage back in few years ago. The cost for the damage last month was estimated for $14,000 and may be more. The insurance company said 'No problem'.
In Japan, those wide range insurance for house is still not that popular but I want to kiss my wife:love: this time for her predictive ability. The reason why she decided to married me on that day is still remain mystery thou. :rolleyes:

Katsu

Nothing better in the world than a wonderful wife!
I sure hope this typhoon turns out to sea. Sounds like a really bad one. Store as much water and flashlight batteries as you can. I don't think you live close to the coast, do you? In the US and the Caribbean areas the storm surge is usually what causes the most damage. Please take care of yourself and the family first. You will get back to the drop ship when the time is right.
I don't know anything about ballet but those costumes look beautiful. Your daughter is very talented. I'm sure those devices you made will be helpful.

Good luck with the typhoon, Katsu-san! I see it's already messed with the rugby, I hope it doesn't mess with people's lives too :/

Nothing better in the world than a wonderful wife!
I sure hope this typhoon turns out to sea. Sounds like a really bad one. Store as much water and flashlight batteries as you can. I don't think you live close to the coast, do you? In the US and the Caribbean areas the storm surge is usually what causes the most damage. Please take care of yourself and the family first. You will get back to the drop ship when the time is right.
I don't know anything about ballet but those costumes look beautiful. Your daughter is very talented. I'm sure those devices you made will be helpful.

Thank you. Ken-san

Those costumes are beautiful!

And your wife sounds like a smart lady!

Thank you!! Analyzer-san

You have a very smart wife, and very talented daughters.

Thank you, Tom-san

Good luck with the typhoon, Katsu-san! I see it's already messed with the rugby, I hope it doesn't mess with people's lives too :/

Thank you, ZeroSum-san!!

I have been preparing for the typhoon today.
Water, Food, Sealed the doors and window.
Checked the flashlights radio and battery. Packed some clothing and shoes for emergency evacuation. It comes down tomorrow afternoon. It's the biggest typhoon I ever experiencet in my life. I'm scared.

I will report you as soon as I can.
Thanks for the kind care for me.

katsu

It came and gone. Thanks to your sincere pray, we are alright and had no serious damage to our house. We haven't even had a blackout this time. I was scared but prepared as much as we can. Last night, my wife in a battle dress said, ’OK. Bring it on!'(are these the right words I want to mean?). Then I made up my mind. 'Yup!'
The news this morning says there are a plenty of city area by the sea and river has been flooded and many landslides. Here we had a couple of big tornadoes killed some people and we even had a earthquake and warned for tunami. But we are OK. So we almost back on normal.

Thank you very much my friends.
I pray all the best things happen to you.

Katsuhiko Fujihira

Your wife is smart and tough! "Bring it on!" is just right!
I'm so glad to hear your house and family made it through OK. I've never been through a hurricane or typhoon so I don't know what its really like except for the news. I was watching news reports and it looks like it was very bad in many places. You must be on high ground away from rivers. Did your wife choose the location of your house? Smart choice!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back