A "Toy Story" room for my son, Jack Always!

Re: A "Toy Story" room for my (soon to be born) son!

:love :love
That is AMAZING! The idea of replicating an entire room is just great. I love the attention to detail and authenticity. Hopefully, your son turn out to be a huge Toy Story fan! (I can't imagine anyone not enjoying the films.)
Just one question, what exact figures are those little green aliens? I see all sorts on eBay, I'm just wondering which ones in particular that you had.

Amazing work dude toy story was my all time favorite movie when I was little. Any chance of you posting links to the files you printed the posters from?

Don't feel bad. my daughter is 3 and she still sleeps with us. on one hand, I'd like to just be alone with the wife, on the other, it's nice having this feeling of being together and protective over the two most important people in my life.

:)

:love :love
That is AMAZING! The idea of replicating an entire room is just great. I love the attention to detail and authenticity. Hopefully, your son turn out to be a huge Toy Story fan! (I can't imagine anyone not enjoying the films.)
Just one question, what exact figures are those little green aliens? I see all sorts on eBay, I'm just wondering which ones in particular that you had.

These are the "Toy Story Collection" aliens. They come in a 3-pack in a blue box. But to tell you the truth, they don't look all that different from the single packed aliens that Target put out, so you may save some cash picking up those individually.

Amazing work dude toy story was my all time favorite movie when I was little. Any chance of you posting links to the files you printed the posters from?

Here you go, dude! These were publicly posted at the Pixar Planet forums:

buzz2.png

andys_room_keep_out.jpg

wanted_potato_head.jpg

woody.jpg

to_inifinity_and_beyond.jpg

woody_horse.png

buzzspacerangersposter.png

abcroundup-1.jpg

Hope this helps! Thanks, guys!

-Jonaas

Last edited:

My childhood bedroom looks so bland now! What a lucky kid you have :)

Awesome job man! Couldn't have put the time or research into this...my son's room is soooo lame now...great job and the arsenal is a sweet touch...
J

Thanks, everyone. I just hope Jack likes it. I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but with the exception of Woody, I plan on hiding all the toys in a replica of Andy's toy chest that I'm working on and putting a lock on it. When Jack's about 4, I'll show him the movies for the first time and then give him a key to the chest. I totally hope the discovery fries his little brain ;)

-Jonaas

BTW, I hope your experiences on the Pixar board didn't sour you on the project. There was a little too much "You didn't build that" type crap going on. Really people, if you don't want what you do to be seen/used/enjoyed, try to keep from digitizing it and releasing it on a system designed to share information.

Awesome job again BTW. We have a boy due in two months whose nickname will be Jack. I may have to get some scans LOL

BTW, I hope your experiences on the Pixar board didn't sour you on the project. There was a little too much "You didn't build that" type crap going on. Really people, if you don't want what you do to be seen/used/enjoyed, try to keep from digitizing it and releasing it on a system designed to share information.

Awesome job again BTW. We have a boy due in two months whose nickname will be Jack. I may have to get some scans LOL

Frankly, I thought everyone there was alright...but after a while, it got to be "Hey, you know what you need? Buzz with Utility Belt! I have one I can let go for $80!" I know other collectors were trying to be helpful, but it felt like every other member was trying to thin out their collections. And it wasn't like the Junkyard here, where you're SPECIFICALLY looking for a piece, y'know?

Congratulations on your little boy! If I may ask, why is Jack only his nickname?

-Jonaas

Oh!!! What a beautiful room, what a nice dad!
Mi daughter is coming in about...6 weeks, but I have no hurry with her room. She's going to sleep in our bedroom for a while :)

The best gift a dad can give his child is unforgettable memories.......A few on their way methinks buddy........Top work, he will love it and you :)

Oh!!! What a beautiful room, what a nice dad!
Mi daughter is coming in about...6 weeks, but I have no hurry with her room. She's going to sleep in our bedroom for a while :)

Like I mentioned before, Jack hasn't even spent a single night in his room yet! Me and my wife keep him between us in our bed. We'll start getting him to sleep in his own crib soon, though.

The best gift a dad can give his child is unforgettable memories.......A few on their way methinks buddy........Top work, he will love it and you :)

Thank you for the excellent advice and sweet words, sir!

-Jonaas

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back