A Totally Different Ironman Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Indy Magnoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not the usual Iron Man suit... just finished this for someone:

The really unique thing about this suit are the cuffs:

It's a really slick suit and I'm happy the way it turned out. We haven't made any Stark Ties so I photographed this one with our Brosnan Tie (from Die Another Day).

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coofunkcurly

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hot damn! Prop replica aside, I can see me wearing this out on a night in Vegas, baby. :love :lol

clonesix

Sr Member
Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe that I have ever seen cuffs on jacket sleeves.

Love the suit.

TomGLFan

That is one great-looking suit. That could turn even me into James Bond, and in real life, I normally look like Uncle Fester.