A newbies attempt at detailed Cosplay

Tara993

Hey RPF :)

I've been contemplating attempting a somewhat difficult cosplay, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with strategy's as to the best way how.

I will be making Priss's Hardsuit from the anime: Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

If anyone has suggestions to materials/techniques I could use, I would be most grateful. :thumbsup

-May

Hey RPF :)

I've been contemplating attempting a somewhat difficult cosplay, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with strategy's as to the best way how.

I will be making Priss's Hardsuit from the anime: Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040.

If anyone has suggestions to materials/techniques I could use, I would be most grateful. :thumbsup

-May

That'll be pretty cool, if u go the foam route you will definitly need a heat gun for the rounded areas, a good pair of scissors or hobby knife for sharp angles like the helmet. also dont worry bout detail lines ya can add em in later with solderin gun cuz by doin that itll look more like one solid piece. Check my thread out so ya can see that foam suits can look pretty cool:) goodluck http://www.therpf.com/f24/foam-rondo-hardcore-battle-damage-149883/

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back