A couple of Goonies Prop Ideas...

anyone know roughly what the length of the bag is? Gonna have a look at just making my own, what would be the best way of getting the marble king logo on there just tshirt heat transfer paper?

You might be able to commission a t-shirt printing shop to do a limited run for a reasonable amount.

I know there are a few methods to print on fabric. I'm guessing silk screening would be the most accurate.

Or maybe a high school that still does silk screening could get the screen made for you.

here is how my bag turned out, finally got the time to do it. I know it's a little shorter then what probably pictured but I'm fine with it. Now I just need some of brads jewels and some coins )anyone know where to get some accurate looking coins?) :)

Last edited:
on the search for a better bag I came across this guy on ebay who has a couple goonies things he does, one of which is the bag. Anyone ever had dealings or ever heard of him?

here is the auction with the bag:
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-GOONIES-LIF...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a77a8424

thats kinda alot he's asking for this especially in the shipping department, but I may contact him to see if he'd just do me up a bag (since in the auction it includes the gems) and what it would boil down to cost wise.

They look decent. Is this the same bag that should have the Marble King on it?

I would LOVE a bag!!!!Not for $85 though!

as far as I can tell unless mikey had another bag on him that should be the marble king bag, since remember on the ship he dumbed the marbles to put jewels in there.

yea totally agree $85 is a little much.

as far as I can tell unless mikey had another bag on him that should be the marble king bag, since remember on the ship he dumbed the marbles to put jewels in there.

yea totally agree $85 is a little much.

I actually contacted him on purchasing just the bag and he denied me not such a good guy :unsure.This bag he's selling is the rosalita bag at the very end with no marble king inscription.I would love a bag also but like you guys say toooo expensive.

there has to be a way to make these bags

100302204421.jpg

100302204406.jpg

I'm talking to the seller of the marble bags and I'm trying to get his price down he changed the price to $55+$15 shipping wich i still think is too high.I told him if he would offer his bags without jewels for like $50 with shipping I'll be all over it including alot of us here so we'll see what happens I'll keep everyone posted :thumbsup.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back