a couple lightsabers

garymorris

these are some light sabers i have built, i have alredy moved on to some new light saber prodjects and
i will post more soon of the new builds. the copper looking saber has a prizm sound borad and the balck grip saber has PC3.0 sound board
the PC3.0 has been hacked to use a single 14500 battery for a little more elbow space and curentley am re-building the crystal chamber, it is a work in progress.

These look great!
What material is that copper-looking metal or is it normal aluminum, and if so, what did you do to it to get it that color. Looks awesome, man.

These look great!
What material is that copper-looking metal or is it normal aluminum, and if so, what did you do to it to get it that color. Looks awesome, man.

it is alumininum, i used a two coat spray paint kit from autozone(you can also get it at orileys) that makes it look like a polished copper. it is only $20, super durable and the alsome have a black crome kit as well.

Fantastic sabers ... I like the intricate carvings on the hilts, which tells us something about the jedi who created the lightsabers probably way before the Clonewars, when he/she had plenty of time, was calm and at peace to add them this precise . . . :) . . . also the covertech clip is a give away this is way before they started using D-rings :wacko

Chaim

Those are beautiful! The understated engraving is an awesome detail. And echoing others, the first thing I thought when I saw them was that they must be from a time closer to the Old Republic than the Clone Wars. A level of craftsmanship that was largely lost by the time of the movies.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back