A captain's chair from Wal Mart?

Looks good. I'd grab one of those but I'd never be able to get back up after sitting in it lol. Back in the 90s they had chairs like this for gaming with built in speakers I think.

I scrapped that a long time ago. It was way too small so I just gave to my niece.

After that I started to build a Defiant Captain's chair; but, I sold that seat to a local fan group called Starbase Indy for their stage shows and charity events.

Now I am working on the mother of all seats - the TOS Captain's Chair! You can see my blog about in the link in my signature. Here's a teaser pic.

doneseat2.jpg

What in the hell is up with the rash of newbies nekroposting? Cripes man, we know you are new and appreciate you using the "Search" function, but damn.

What in the hell is up with the rash of newbies nekroposting? Cripes man, we know you are new and appreciate you using the "Search" function, but damn.

I've been scrolling through threads all morning wondering why so many
threads have the dreaded red X box instead of a picture. Then I realized
that manhy of the threads are half a decade old or more. I gotta start
paying more attention to the dates I guess. :facepalm

I realize you scrapped the original, but have you figured out what you're going to do for the swivel in this new version? If not, you might want to look into using the swivel unit from a 1980's VW Vanagon Westy (Westfalia) front seat.

I realize you scrapped the original, but have you figured out what you're going to do for the swivel in this new version? If not, you might want to look into using the swivel unit from a 1980's VW Vanagon Westy (Westfalia) front seat.

Or you could just get a Lazy Susan Bearing like THIS ONE for about $10. ;)

Those are more in line with the chairs used sparsely in Voyager and DS-9.

Next-Gen were way different

Sorry, I meant it is the colour not the shape of the chair that remimds me of next gen.

Next_Generation_Crew04.jpgvolmar-swivel-chair_blue.jpg

It's looks like someone left their uniform hanging on a chair. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back