5 Mortal Kombat 9 Masks (WIP)

Two small updates: I was able to pick up some suede lace for Sub Zero's bracers and belt yesterday. Today I drew out a template to start on his belt tomorrow but I may edit it more in photoshop to stretch it out just a bit.

Because just about any update is pointless without pics, here ya go..Nothing special.

Thanks for looking :)

Thank you :), I can't wait to work on Sub's belt tomorrow. This is a lot of fun making these..Ah, if only I had an endless supply of all things needed to make the stuff..lol.

Got some work done on Sub Zero's belt. It's 99% done now, Just need to go get one more thing to add to it before it's complete.

Thanks for looking :)

Brilliant! Like everythin else you have done dude! I really cant wait to see the final costumes!!!
With Sub's belt though, I can't help but see a WWE belt lol! does look great though :)

Brilliant! Like everythin else you have done dude! I really cant wait to see the final costumes!!!
With Sub's belt though, I can't help but see a WWE belt lol! does look great though :)

Thanks :) I was thinking the same thing about the WWE belt..lol.

Just a quick set of pics I forgot to add to the post before. I need to round off the front bottom still.

Reference:

are you going to be releasing scorpion's shoulder's and frost's mask? my friend wants to do frost for halloween so i was going to go with her as scorpion but i dont have the shoulders

are you going to be releasing scorpion's shoulder's and frost's mask? my friend wants to do frost for halloween so i was going to go with her as scorpion but i dont have the shoulders

I'll be releasing Scorpions Shoulders very soon. For frosts mask I'm not sure if I'll actually release it as of yet.

awesome about the shoulders, it would be really helpful for the mask but whatever you want to do, my dude. great work by the way! :)

I'll be sure to PM you as soon as I release anything. :)

Small update...sort of...I made a scaled bust to help with the work. I'm going to be applying resin tomorrow.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back