4' ID4 alien attacker, resin and fiberglass

Cool piece's George:thumbsup
I know George's work and it's clean. He's a real sticlker for sharp clean castings. You don't have to worry about him not shipping. He ALWAYS comes through as promised or agreed.

Mark

Thought I'd drag this back out of the basement.. Does anyone know if it is still possible to get a 4' alien attacker? Or the mothership? Or the SS Troop Transport? All are pictured or at least mentioned in this thread, and I'd love to get any of the three. If anyone has any info, please let me know . Thanks so much.

Clay

Thought I'd drag this back out of the basement.. Does anyone know if it is still possible to get a 4' alien attacker? Or the mothership? Or the SS Troop Transport? All are pictured or at least mentioned in this thread, and I'd love to get any of the three. If anyone has any info, please let me know . Thanks so much.

Clay

I second that! I am with your thoughts on this Clay. :D

I know Goldenarmor.com sells kits of the attacker. I have seen them offered on Ebay from time to time. It is said to NOT be a recast of the ICONS attacker, but looks to be the same size.
I used to own an Icons attacker, had to sell it a while back. It was a nice piece, but the paint job totally sucked. I had intended to repaint it myself but that didn't matter anymore once I decided to sell it.
I would love to see kits offered as well - and anyone here who worked for ICONS would hopefully be able to give some input on an accurate paint job.

From what I know, thanks to some good informants, the one on eBay was from the same mold as the Icons, so it is the same ship, just needing a good buildup. I want to find a casting of the 4 ft attacker ( not the 2 ft Icons ship) and the mothership and troop transport (not the 12" job, but the big one). If anyone knows about those please let me know. Thanks!

Clay

I happen to have an unfinished "4' Attacker"
I know its provenance as I am the one who pulled it from the original studio molds.
It is also quite probably the last pulled from the mold.

It is 1630 thick-coated and then fibreglass backed.
Weighs a TON.
I believe I have all the small parts as well.

Not too interested in shipping it, but any serious buyers can contact me via PM. May arrange pick-up.

I also know where a LARGE "Troop transport" is. He may sell it, if the price is right.
Will relay any serious offers.

Last edited:
Nope, not selling the Troop Transport. The Ebay attacker is a recast. I've held them both. No doubt about it.
George:cool

I figured that was you Dave was talking about, George. I don't blame you for holding onto that Troop Transport. You know where I am if you ever want to part with it for some $$$. I'm definitely interested in that 4' attacker though. Thanks!

Clay

I happen to have an unfinished "4' Attacker"
I know its provenance as I am the one who pulled it from the original studio molds.
It is also quite probably the last pulled from the mold.

It is 1630 thick-coated and then fibreglass backed.
Weighs a TON.
I believe I have all the small parts as well.

Not too interested in shipping it, but any serious buyers can contact me via PM. May arrange pick-up.

I also know where a LARGE "Troop transport" is. He may sell it, if the price is right.
Will relay any serious offers.

How clean is the cast? Any Pics?

The cast is as clean as you can get from a old mold.
In fact, some small parts of the mold are still attached to the casting. :lol

Believe me, I tried very hard to get as many surface bubbles worked out of the detail areas as I could.
I bet it is as good or better than the screen-used pieces.

The mysterious Troop Transport has been identified,...sorry, its not for sale.

Last chance to save on shipping!

Going to WonderFest.
Could deliver Attacker to someone that wants to buy.
Would need deposit, as I would have to bring my Durango (16mpg) instead of the Honda (30mpg) on my 400+ mile journey.

Serious offers can PM me.

Wow, I hope to see it at Wonderfest.

What your not passing it off as a screen used piece? Good for you. Too bad your compadre is not so honest. :unsure
See you on Friday.
George

Wow, I hope to see it at Wonderfest.

What your not passing it off as a screen used piece? Good for you. Too bad your compadre is not so honest. :unsure
See you on Friday.
George

...not getting in until LATE Friday (early Sat.).
Leaving after work.

As stated, only bringing it to WF IF someone buys it.
NOT loading up the "Family Truckster" for a show-n-tell. :)

Clay

I'm currently working on some City Destroyers in various scales. I intend to move on later to do a Mothership and very large scale Attackers.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back