4' ID4 alien attacker, resin and fiberglass

The price for the 2 foot model was right around 1000.00. I do not know how many were actually made total. I do know that they did not finish there run of them because I had one on order, which I did not get because they went belly up. :angry

I lost 1000.00 on that deal. :angry :cry :angry :cry :angry

I would still like to get a 2 footer, but the idea of paying another 1000.00 for one does not thrill me. :unsure

I am sure you will find one somewhere if you want it. There was a 2 footer in the Junkyard a week or 2 ago, most likely sold by now though.

They went out of business and took your money with them ?

Yes they did, and without any concern at all. I was not the only one either.

I found the auction from the Junkyard for the 2 footer. The auction is over but there are a few pictures that you can see of the ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...earch.dll?from=R40&satitle=300103927493&fvi=1
..."WITHOUT ANY CONCERN AT ALL." I HAD OVER FOUR THOUSAND IN OUSTANDING ORDERS BACK IN THE DAY INCLUDING THE ID4 ATTACKER & WHAT GETS TO ME IS THAT ICONS CONTINUED TO ACCEPT ORDERS & MONEY, LATTA :)booty ) KNOWING VERY WELL THAT BANKRUPTCY WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... :angry :angry :angry

I know I don't speak for everyone but I'd much more prefer a kit of it. When I was 10 I had that small lindberg kit and murdered it:lol , but that was of the "captured" one.

I got out before they started pimping employees on pay. Thank goodness.

..."WITHOUT ANY CONCERN AT ALL." I HAD OVER FOUR THOUSAND IN OUSTANDING ORDERS BACK IN THE DAY INCLUDING THE ID4 ATTACKER & WHAT GETS TO ME IS THAT ICONS CONTINUED TO ACCEPT ORDERS & MONEY, LATTA :)booty ) KNOWING VERY WELL THAT BANKRUPTCY WAS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... :angry :angry :angry

I know I don't speak for everyone but I'd much more prefer a kit of it. When I was 10 I had that small lindberg kit and murdered it:lol , but that was of the "captured" one.

I guess that I would actually prefer a kit to a finished product as well, as long as it was studio scale. It sounds like this thread is dumping salt in to some open wounds on the Icons issue. I had no idea what had happened with Icons or that people were taken advantage of.

Some more info: The first 2 and 4 foot pulls were painted by a guy by the nickname of Dragon (if memory serves). He finished the 2 footer an put it on the conference table next to the original. He was the only person who could tell which one was the original, his painting was that dead on. There were many shades of green and silver. Like most of the SS replicas, the first few were hand painted by a small group of talented people. Later the assembly line of god knows who came in. So in a sense if you got a really low number X-wing, ID4 attack ship etc., you got a superior paint job.

I have a 2' footer that I got with the Aliens ship from an RPF'er here.
The ID4 even lights up and the base is on a piece of the mother ships
surface.

The 2' footer detail rocks. I can only imagine what a 4' footer would look like.

If you get it please send pics!!!

Tom

"always been curious, where did Chauser get ALL his molds?? He seems to have everything from C3PO to the Ark of the Covenant and much more."
Anyone? :confused

So as anyone here considered building this bird and offering it up in kit form. If someone takes up this project You could put me down for at least two.

Chaucers work sucks - plain and simple.

I bought a Narcissus from him - He packed it in a flimsy box that was a couple inches larger than the model - around 2 foot.

He then filled it with popcorn chips - no bubblewrap - but did NOT fill it all the way (HE SKIMPED ON POPCORN CHIPS) so it was like an egg in your underpants - its bound to crack and piss you off.

He then sent this pathetic excuse for a packaged model around the globe.

He clearly has no respect for models and or he is a moron of the highest order.

I got a replacement after months of false promises only by making myself look like a chumpcustomer pretending I was going to buy a c3po off him. When he thought he had that business as I suspected he sent me the replacment.

I`d stay WELL clear unless you like dramas.

ALso the replacement was warped..and he still packed it in an undersized box - this time with newspaper - at least it was FULL of newspaper.

RUN AWAY! Do without an ID4 attacker.

Also is he not banned form here for similar conduct?

Last edited:
Since George can't reply, I'm posting this for him:

"This original Fox Mold casting was acquired from an ex-Icons employee that was given these in lieu of payroll payments. This Attacker was never planned to be produced by Icons Authentic Replicas, but four were cast from the original Fox Studio molds while on loan to Icons. This black grey 1630 coated City Destroyer has all of the detail parts and is highly detailed, these miniatures were used in the film. This is not a replica, this is an actual pull from the Fox Studio Molds. This piece is exactly 4’ across, it’s massive and very cool! Ships UPS insured for the full amount and we would like to sell this in the US only! Price is $2100 plus 3% (paypal) plus $180 for shipping
my email saint_g@sbcglobal.net

"

I had to upload the pics offsite, but here they are:

[/LEFT]
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/belleauwood/IDattacker.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/belleauwood/ID19.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/belleauwood/ID18.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/belleauwood/ID17.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/belleauwood/ID16.jpg

Ryan

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back