4 Hales and a Booster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Mouse Vader

Sr Member
Neat job - but don't you have a hack saw ? & Please get that vice of your's fixed down, you're killing me watching you fighting stuff bear handed or abusing your woodworking vice.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

newmagrathea

Sr Member
Neat job - but don't you have a hack saw ? & Please get that vice of your's fixed down, you're killing me watching you fighting stuff bear handed or abusing your woodworking vice.
I do have a hacksaw but it is a large unwieldy thing, not very precise feeling. I plan to restore the vice and build a new work bench that I'll attach it to. In the mean time, I have to just clamp it to my current work bench when I want to use it.

Mouse Vader

Sr Member
Yea the vice & soft jaws to boot - now you've made me feel guilty !
Spray alcohol, we're not allowed such, as far as I know, over here. We're too irresponsible for such things. We're only allowed to swig it.
I second the comment about Romans work - I have a MK1 on it's way & that was nice to see.
Nice job on the booster & thanks for the video's.

teecrooz

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
PropChopShop!

Way better than my other suggestions. Happy to see the site go live. I will likely be upgrading my dremel also. I like when sparks and shrapnel fly away from me.