4 Hales and a Booster

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The saga of 4 Hales and a Booster has come to an end. I will have videos coming out soon. Check the blog for the all the updates.

View attachment 1043143

View attachment 1043144
Awesome work Dustin, you have done an amazing job cleaning & restoring my Hales, its been a pleasure working on this project with you and following the process with your videos, thanks again for all your time I could not be happier with the completed vintage Hales & Booster :ninja:

Also congrats on the website its becoming a great resource for projects & tips (y)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, I thought I was done, BUT the neck on Hales one was really bothering me.

New blog post.

Video:
OMG that was a funny start & man I jumped back in my chair when that sucker popped off, thanks for not giving up :D

You need to patient that method (y)(y)(y)

Today is the best day :love:

onderon

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great work! I'm going to use all your tips and methods to finish my Hales. I just have to get all my tools delivered for the work.