3D Printing an Evil Dead Chainsaw

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shc0088

I'm currently working on 3d printing the chainsaw hand from the Evil Dead movies. It will be wearable, but not functionable, lol.

I believe it's very close to what Ash used in the movies. I think there are minor differences to the one used on the TV show(like missing the SS top plate). I'm almost done with it, just needs some minor details added, but I will start printing parts tonight when I get home. Please let me know if anyone has any questions!

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Shc0088

I had some scaling issues, so I am revising the model now. I got much better reference photos so version 2 will be greatly improved!