3D Printer roll call (speak up if you have a 3D printer & are open to collaboration)

Re: 3D Printer roll call (speak up if you have a 3D printer & are open to collaborati

Have a Folger Tech FT-5 large format printer here in Tucson,AZ, and Access to a M3D , Creator Pro, and a Rostokv1 in Pamona, Ca
.My friend and I have been doing 3d printing for other folks for almost 2 years now.

Re: 3D Printer roll call (speak up if you have a 3D printer & are open to collaborati

Thinking about getting a Kossel Delta....anyone have any thoughts on this 3D printer for me?

Makergear M2 here, which has been a huge amount of fun. D300VS (delta) kit on order, just because deltas are so fun to watch. And if one printer is good, two is... just the next step. ;)

Definitely willing to collaborate. Have run PLA and PETG so far.

Dave

Robo R1 Plus, thinking about an Ultimaker 2 or Form2 next.

I'd say I'm open to collaboration but I've been running it basically nonstop so it would be hard to work anything else in!

I'm kinda new to 3d printing, but have been designing for a while. I have a knock-off Chinese Reprap Prusa which has given me no end of trouble, but isn't bad for small simple prints. Wife has ordered me a makerbot that hasn't getten here yet, but once it does and I get it all dialed in I'm definitely down to lend a hand :)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back