Unlimited Run 3D Printed Rey Staff

JDM Ninja

Hello, I am offering a set of 3D printed Rey Staff parts, printed in ABS Plastic, at .2mm layer height.

The parts slide onto a 1" diameter PVC pipe.

The Staff is 150$ including shipping in the USA, will also ship international with buyer paying shipping.

1.jackwabbit-Shipped
2.blastermaster-Shipped
3.Stieller-Shipped
4.Sparkle Fury-Shipped
5.Cheribot-Shipped
6.JediEddy-Shipped
7.LtCupcake-Shipped
8.Forceaftercoffee-shipped

Here are a few pics of a painted staff

Last edited:
Interested. How much finishing (filling & sanding) do the parts need before they are ready to paint? Or are they good to go right out of the box? Sorry, looking at this on my iphone and it's hard to tell. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested. How much finishing (filling & sanding) do the parts need before they are ready to paint? Or are they good to go right out of the box? Sorry, looking at this on my iphone and it's hard to tell. [emoji4]

A coat of filler primer, and a light sanding should take care of most of the build lines. I print at 200 micron layer height.

Cool. I'll double check we have 1" pipe readily available on hand (we're metric here in NZ) and then grab a set.

Found a metal pipe the right diameter, which will give it awesome weight. I'm in!

Please PM me payment details.

What are the payment options? And can I still buy the parts around feburary-marchish? Cus thats when the tax return comes in?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back