37 1/2 inch (1/2 studio scale) TOS Battlestar Galactica scratchbuild #2

This some of the most amazing model work I have ever seen! PM and email sent requesting details! If there is a way to afford it,I must have one! Truly amazing!

I got my kit on Saturday!

Amazing work. Still laying it out to see where everything goes.

I can tell you the landing bays themselves are just a bit longer than the whole Monogram Galactica kit.

I'll get some pictures posted later today!

Great job on this Mike!

What? You've had your kit since Saturday and you haven't posted pics yet? What's wrong with you man!?!?!?

:D

I would have but I was away yesterday. That and it took a while to unwrap everything.
Lots of pieces and even a ton more in the greeble bags. I am not even sure where half of
these go. LOL.

Here are a few pictures for now. I took pictures along side the monogram kit to show the size
of this beast! Parts are all just laid on each other too. Nothing is trimmed yet. This is right out
of the box.

More to come as I can get to it all.

Just got home...looked at pics...fainted...woke up...looked at pics again...fainted........

I think that's exactly what I am going to do when I open mine.
this is like Christmas before Christmas....hurry up santa salzo, cookies and milk are waiting :D

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back